• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

According to Yurt kun they prepared 3:

Bd3tSJzCcAAuier.png
Nice I love the Ribery title line. Fits perfectly, too bad he has been KO'd

Razor554

Ribery (Bayern): "Who'd I vote for? I've said it several times already: the number one is Lionel Messi, he's the best in the world."

Clegg

Can't really be against Ronaldo winning the award. Even though Ribery was Bayern's best player, Ronaldo's individual performances were so far ahead of the pack this year that you simply can't give it to anyone else.

Jack cw

Can't really be against Ronaldo winning the award. Even though Ribery was Bayern's best player, Ronaldo's individual performances were so far ahead of the pack this year that you simply can't give it to anyone else.
Someone should ban all those goals against those poor mediocre Spanish clubs. I could have easily scored 60 goals in EPL myself.

Elchele

No Dortmund players in the FIFA XI 2013 is a huge joke, pls.

Ibra ahead of Lewa? Xavi ahead of Schweinsteiger? Iniesta ahead of Gundogan/Javi?

Ramos ahead of any other CB? Alves ahead of Alaba

pls

jesalr

Andros Townsend is back from his hamstring injury and will play for the U21s tonight.

Sherwood also says that aside from Paulinho and Vertonghen (both ~2 weeks away still) everybody else is in full training and should be ready in the next few days. He said how they have been extra careful to allow Kaboul and Sandro to build up a good level of fitness before bringing them back. AVB was too cavalier with those two after their knee injuries and they kept picking up strains.

Jan Vertonghen ‏@Jan_Vertonghen 12 Jan
Another 3 point yesterday!!! Well done! Hopefully last couple of days in my recovery next week!

That made happy reading!

No Dortmund players in the FIFA XI 2013 is a huge joke, pls.

Ibra ahead of Lewa? Xavi ahead of Schweinsteiger? Iniesta ahead of Gundogan/Javi?

Ramos ahead of any other CB? Alves ahead of Alaba

pls

Xavi, Iniesta and Ramos are in it? lol

Fullbacks should easily be Lahm and Alaba as well

edit: Ah, its a FIFA game thing

Danchi

A midfield three of Ribery, Xavi, and Iniesta? I realise these things are essentially just dumb lists, but are defensive players so undervalued we have to constantly crowbar in attacking players out of position.

It's like when I played FIFA as a kid with ten strikers and constantly shot from the half-way line.

dc89

My GF's brothers PS3 has YLOD'd so were trying to fix it.

I tell him he's going to need thermal paste and cleaning alcohol.

My GF's dad said "I've got some whiskey if that will work."

..... Pls.

Hixx

My GF's brothers PS3 has YLOD'd so were trying to fix it.

I tell him he's going to need thermal paste and cleaning alcohol.

My GF's dad said "I've got some whiskey if that will work."

..... Pls.

DRINK THE WHISKEY IT WILL WORK

Drinking whiskey and working with electronics is the best advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom