• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

Fuck Bayern

tumblr_ml27phDGLE1qc8xi3o1_500.jpg

kharma45

And would still be alright with the other parts you suggested ?

(Apologies that each answer begets another question).

Yep. SSD is solid (it'll honestly be the biggest difference you'll notice) and the extra RAM will have you set for anything that's to come.

Ask away. I'm always happy to help.

Salazar

false alarm, here's the real quote

Italian football is one big cross between an informational cesspit and a blender. Cessblender.

Stagnation, YET CHAOS. Chaos, YET STAGNATION.

It's like how Hamlet is received as an antic philosophical dynamo (and rightly so), but at the same time, he's like a fish on a hook about the same fucken thing*.

*Not a trivial thing, admittedly.

pappe

As much as I'd like him to win, I'm thinking Messi is going to win it again.

Interesting that they're setting next to each other this year... why, I wonder.

So that 1 camera can capture their disappointment when Ribery is chosen as the winner and then they turn around and hug each other and console each other.

Scum

So, Messi and Ronaldo are sitting next to each other, eh? Good. Looking at each other with shock on their faces as Ribery picks up the baloon door will be even better.
CR7's got this.

Noirulus

So that 1 camera can capture their disappointment when Ribery is chosen as the winner and then they turn around and hug each other and console each other.

No way Ribery is winning, lol. Don't be surprised if the FIFA XI is *still* a combination of Real Madrid + Barcelona players after we just had an all-german CL final #justFIFAthings

edit: Wes got modship? Congrats mayyynn

FootballFan

Congrats to Ronaldo, he's had a great year.

All it took was Messi to be injured over 3 and a half months. :p

I had to. understand pls.

only 2 more to go to catch up.

I can't stop. help

Carbonox

Gutierrez looks like he's going to Norwich.

A good place for him I think. Knows Hughton well and he can do a good job for them.

Shame to see him go but he has no place with us anymore.

What is funny though is that Gutierrez goes and we still have Gosling and Obertrain. I can't.

dc89

Samir Nasri‏ - @SamNasri19

Thank you everyone for your kind words and overwhelming support, i suppose its kind of good news that i will be out around 8 weeks

He didn't deserve this :(

bud

Samir Nasri‏ - @SamNasri19

Thank you everyone for your kind words and overwhelming support, i suppose its kind of good news that i will be out around 8 weeks

He didn't deserve this :(

it's only eight weeks, though. thought he'd be out for half a year or something.

Meier

it's only eight weeks, though. thought he'd be out for half a year or something.

I have a feeling it could end up being longer but yeah, we (and he specifically) are very fortunate that it isn't a more substantial injury. It looked like a certainty that he'd be out of World Cup contention. Hopefully this doesn't prevent him from being selected since he'll probably miss the warm-up games.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Andros Townsend is back from his hamstring injury and will play for the U21s tonight.

Sherwood also says that aside from Paulinho and Vertonghen (both ~2 weeks away still) everybody else is in full training and should be ready in the next few days. He said how they have been extra careful to allow Kaboul and Sandro to build up a good level of fitness before bringing them back. AVB was too cavalier with those two after their knee injuries and they kept picking up strains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom