• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyx

I don't think that is the problem of this team. The team as a whole didn't function, not individual players. Ruiz might bring that little bit of extra to the team. We might take the 3rd or 4th spot. I don't know.

That 1-5 also hurts doesn't it Nyx?

I do.

And nah I don't care really, PSV for me is like RKC, not bothering at all.
(no personal offence ofc)

It was bound to happen as well, Utrecht can't handle being favorites for a match.

Jack cw

Shots fired. I'm with Mourinho on this one. How boring would it be to be a Bayern coach/fan.

757.gif

Kagawa deserved it all the way

Deserved.
Honest opinion: I couldnt care less :p

Well, it's quite interesting considering the situation is quite similiar to this year's ballon d'Or. You have a more striker-like player (Reus/Ronaldo) who's been carrying the team with his goals and you have a more of a playmaker type of player (Kagawa/Ribery) who's also contributed with goals/chances/etc but was in a team in which everyone was playing well, some slightly better than others (Gündogan, Lewandowski/Martinez, Robben).

Even though I love Shinji and their stats were quite simliar in terms of goals (Reus "only" scored 6 more), I think Reus deserved it. Just because he was better. Just like Ronaldo is better.

Hope Bayern draw Chelsea in the CL so Pep can crush him again.

Although after Moyes is done with him on the weekend there might be very little left for Guardiola to get his needles in to.

I just realized, regarding Ginter: Bayern and Dortmund both trying to sign a young German DM/CB from Freiburg. Where have I heard this before?

Our captain in 2001/2002, let's sign him!

Salazar

Don't discount the regular 780. Offers better bang for buck.

And would still be alright with the other parts you suggested ?

(Apologies that each answer begets another question).

Rio Ferdinand ‏@rioferdy5 19m
If @Cristiano doesn't win the Balon D'or tonight.....I will run down the street butt naked! Won't be a great sight I tell ya!! Come on CR7!

Less embarrassing than your performances at CB, big man

Baki

Early news is Vlaar is out so if that's the case it's a guaranteed loss for us. As we only have one fit centre back. My current thinking is it'll end 1-7.

Sorry Wes.

Then again, we could always bottle it. lmao. Hopefully not.

Clegg

Moyes says he was just in Italy yesterday for a short holiday.

Does he usually holiday with Jimmy Lumsden. What a piss weak answer. He was clearly scouting players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom