• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

When Stoke get relegated.

Never. Even the name 'Stoke' implies bad, route 1 football.

They are vastly more entertaining and varied to watch than Villa under Lambert this season who are absolutely appalling to watch. I thought we were horrible under O'Neill, this is the same type of football just somehow more negative and one-dimensional.

i'd prefer playing like shit being called "doing the Sunderland".

amazing bantz ther m8

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Manchester United manager David Moyes was in the stands for Cagliari-Juventus, but the hosts insist he “wasn’t there for our players.”

There was a great deal of speculation over who Moyes was there to view at the Stadio Sant’Elia on Sunday afternoon, a game Juve won 4-1.

It was suggested he had made the trip to Sardinia to scout Cagliari defender Davide Astori.

“No, Moyes was not here for that reason,” director of sport Nicola Salerno told calcionews24.

“He wasn’t there for one of our players, as we did not have any contact with Manchester United.”

Therefore Moyes was watching a Juventus player, most likely midfielder Claudio Marchisio, who scored a long-range goal.

Another option would be Mirko Vucinic, but the forward was on the bench throughout.

tumblr_mzbg10FJJk1qaorn7o1_400.gif

heresmoyesy8uolx.gif

When you add some young gun to the transfarring list in FM14, will the director of football keep trying to transfer him even if the initial attempt ends up with him saying he couldn't?

Hixx

Good cross.
long ball to Benteke vilal pls

Maybe it will wake Arsenal up, this second half has been absolute cack to watch.

Meier

Guidetti will teach them how to keep the ball on the ground.

I was talking about Villa. I think Guidetti will be announced for Stoke soon.. apparently it's dependent on them finalizing the formal capture of Ireland rather than just the loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom