• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWheels

Playing with a controller. Not sure how frustrating it would be with M+K though. I just noticed that in the OT they say you need to dodge the blade mode sequence, but that is just silly imo. That's not the point of the battle =/

The last boss is a massive difficulty spike on normal. Feels out of place as there is no constant ramp up in difficulty through out the game. It was the only time I died on my play through. The blade mode sequence is worth doing if you need healing packs, as they drop from the debris.

After you complete the game you get access to the Bladewolf and Sam dlc. Bladewolf is quite easy and is mainly about stealth; for Sam they completely ramp up the difficulty. The first and last boss fights are insane.

rodvik

Benteke1a.gif

Liquid football :)

Suen

Can you stop giving the ball away so easily you bunch of monkeys. Everyone is panicking. We've wasted like 5 balls in the last 4-5 minutes.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Benteke had nothing to work with for the first 70 minutes, should have hoofed it to him from minute 1.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
That was the chance. Villa have played well second half, they've had a go at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom