• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

5:0

Villareal is taking a piss on Sociedad's grave
And now they scored! Can't find any decent stream, who scored for Sociedad? Still Villareal are crushing them. Chances of Uche and Dos Santos getting a hat trick each?

Arsenal will be dead by the start of March anyway.
Dead means to stay in the top four among the great clubs like Arsenal. Dead for mediocre clubs like Moyes United means staying in midtable position and downwards to the relegation zone.

:looool

Hixx

@GraemeBailey 32m
We understand Grant Holt will have medical at Aston Villa on Tuesday morning ahead of loan move from Wigan.

Villa forums going mad on a loan move to cover Kovak's broken leg.

tumblr_m6mdoj7kDF1rug9d0o1_400.gif

Splatt

And now they scored! Can't find any decent stream, who scored for Sociedad? Still Villareal are crushing them. Chances of Uche and Dos Santos getting a hat trick each?

Dad switched the channel at 4:0. flashscore.com says the scorer is Martinez.

Sociedad's defence is shambles, there's a good chance for atleast one hat trick.

Suen

Dad switched the channel at 4:0. flashscore.com says the scorer is Martinez.

Sociedad's defence is shambles, there's a good chance for atleast one hat trick.
Oh Inigo. He looks like a very promising CB from what I've read about him. Last one I expect to score for Sociedad though. They had Griezmann out there. Agirretxe, Prieto and Vela are playing as well, it's quite a solid group up front so I wonder why they are struggling so much with scoring. I mean I know Villareal is good and Sociedad has been having lots of problems since they lost their previous manager but this is just embarrassing.

rodvik

@GraemeBailey 32m
We understand Grant Holt will have medical at Aston Villa on Tuesday morning ahead of loan move from Wigan.

Villa forums going mad on a loan move to cover Kovak's broken leg.

It is a piss take though. Holt always acted like a thug against us, oh and it is a real indication we have zero ambition.

Barzul

If Schalke are resign Holtby, does that mean Draxler is more available than we thought? Would be a great signing, whoever gets him.

GQman2121

Banned
I was really only able to listen to the game but it sounded like Villa had legit chances to go level. Gunners doing what they need to for max points though. Hope we can follow suit on Sunday.

Elchele

If Schalke are resign Holtby, does that mean Draxler is more available than we thought? Would be a great signing, whoever gets him.

Holtby will be playing as #6 most likely, replacing departing Jermaine Jones.
Sidney Sam signing is more of an indication of Draxler leaving this summer, I would think.

Is RVP fit?

Well Moyes keeps saying "we'll see" but there have been rumours he is back training.

Either way, he will either be out or very rusty and I can't see us getting him much service.

We don't even have Jones to mark every fucker out the game.

We will lose 3-0.

Clegg

Is there any truth to the Anderson story? The MEN says he's gone to Fiorentina, but have any other outlets picked up on it?

Suen

Well Moyes keeps saying "we'll see" but there have been rumours he is back training.

Either way, he will either be out or very rusty and I can't see us getting him much service.

We don't even have Jones to mark every fucker out the game.

We will lose 3-0.
So fucking negative lol. Jesus christ have some hope.

Sorry bro. I'm just feeling some taste of Europa League. A couple of weeks ago and it would have been impossible but now it's not that impossible if Inter, Verona and Torino keeps dropping points while Parma keep winning!
It's our own fault for being so bad and not finishing teams off. This is a rebuilding year after all and we have A LOT of it to do. Even more than United.

Suen

It's our own fault for being so bad and not finishing teams off. This is a rebuilding year after all and we have A LOT of it to do. Even more than United.
Yeah lots of teams struggle when most of their good players get old and they have to rely on younger ones. Worst part of those seasons are that some managers still stick with using the old players because they don't put much trust into the younger ones, yet teams like Dortmund have shown how good they can be without relying on veterans. I suppose Milan is going through the same phase now as well (doesn't help that they sold Silva and Ibra though)

Please stop posting in this thread.
Please leave this forum. Give your account to Kipless. At least there will be an end to your moaning about how shit you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom