• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Sagna's turn around from last year is up there with Ramsey's for me.

He was practically out the door, now he's slowly back to becoming one of the best rb in the league.

Fair play to the guy

pulga

Banned
;_; ;_; ;_;

1016383_10151907549737169_1759261823_n.jpg

Salvadora

He was practically out the door, now he's slowly back to becoming one of the best rb in the league.

Fair play to the guy

Sagna was arguably the best RB in the league before his twin broken leagues though, whereas Ramsey was nowhere near being considered at the top level.

He's done well though.

Meier

Is there any truth to the Anderson story? The MEN says he's gone to Fiorentina, but have any other outlets picked up on it?

It's been heavily rumored for the entirety of the transfer window more or less. Seems a formality at this point. I imagine you guys got a pittance for him.

L1NETT

Sagna was arguably the best RB in the league before his twin broken leagues though, whereas Ramsey was nowhere near being considered at the top level.

He's done well though.

Fair, but he was utter garbage last year.

Like couldn't be bothered just here for the money couldn't be bothered.

Suen

Fair play to the guy
Sagnas's crosses are deadly this season.

Ramsey, Chesney, Sagna, Jenkinson, Giroud (till he got tired) have all done a great job compared to last year. Still think we need another forward though.

Slizz

Walking around at a mall today saw a dude in a LS Blue United Ronnie kit. Had a little convo, talked about the award, agreed we like United Ronnie better and went our separate ways. Twas nice.

wedward

Sagnas's crosses are deadly this season.

Ramsey, Chesney, Sagna, Jenkinson, Giroud (till he got tired) have all done a great job compared to last year. Still think we need another forward though.

Nah, Jenkinson has regressed. Understandable since he has hardly played.

Clegg

I couldn't care less about how little Anderson is sold for. He never plays and on the rare occasion he does he's quite underwhelming. Justna waste if wages we could be spending on someone else. He's had his chance and failed to take it.

Meier

Pls. Its a Brazilian thing. He has a history of this.

http://media4.fcbarcelona.com/media/asset_publics/resources/000/055/496/size_640x360/2013-06-03_NEYMAR_90.v1370275881.JPG[img]

[spoiler]hella awkward both times lol. [/spoiler][/QUOTE]

He actually went to shake the woman's hand (he'd shaken the others prior to this) but she didn't look over at him and was just reaching out to put her hand on his arm. If they had rehearsed any of this stuff it wouldn't have happened I'm sure, but instead it plays out like am amateur (two or three) hour(s). :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
holy shit at The Guardian's article

the hype had reached a whole new level
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

He had swapped shirts with Kaká at full-time but told reporters he was only getting the Brazilian's top for a friend. Besides, if Berardi goes on to have the sort of career that some more enthusiastic journalists were envisaging on Monday morning, then it might turn out to have been Kaká who walked away with the more valuable piece of sporting memorabilia

operon

nasty gash to his wanking hand. some one is going to have to man up and take one for the team. Enter Salva the what's app newbie. Cometh the hour cometh the man. And by God so cometh Wilbur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom