• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilshere was fine when he was younger, but man, even I sometimes think "what a cunt".

:lol yeah he really is a little prick sometimes. Sczeszny can be quote punchable too.

Wilshere needs to go back to his old hairstyle.

Sturridge has a pretty punchable face. He's either pouting or smug.

Inb4dancegif

When it was just short? I can't remember what it was like! Like when he was on the cover of FIFA?

tumblr_my7pvpX6TG1t0s0b1o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_myhvicZcnf1t0s0b1o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_myy37oHi3b1t0s0b1o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mz7ikoMugI1t0s0b1o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mwktxvBkGh1t0s0b1o1_1280.jpg

Welbz is dat guy

I HAVE NO SELF CONTROL

AM ALSO DEAD

I went on Japan's trends, because of the Honda debut and the Berardi vs Milan game trended for a whole day. Pazzini, Berardi (lasted the longest), Sassuolo, Honda, etc.. all trended yesterday for a long time.

Berardi's name is everywhere now.

ibxz1RnKFXtySG.gif

what about Juve? Do we have punchable faces?

be honest

all JuveGAF are punchable, admittedly

Lichtcunt.

L1NETT

Nasri and Carzola have the most punchable faces.

Cazorla? Nahhhhh. Cute little chubby spanish lad. Not even if the top 5 punchable Arsenal players.

Stevo yob Wilshere and Dimpong are forty more times punchable.

JT still the biggest douche in the PL.

subtles

Helen Evans is a strong source for ZaBoners.

http://coedmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/helen-mcconnell-jonny-evans-7.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

She must be allowed to punch him, repeatedly, everyday. That's the only way I can imagine her saying yes, the pleasure of punching that face is greater than any displeasure felt by looking at it.

Every time I look at his smug facade I remember all of his crimes against football.

No other person can get so many players sent off while being the perpetrator.

Fuck Evans.

Wes

venison crêpe
WES

What did Blablurn get banned for?

I believe when banned users try to view the forum whilst logged in the reason is usually displayed.

In this instance it's for bringing up a member who does not participate in this particular sports thread for the sole purpose of mentioning them in a disparaging fashion.

The banter about Football/Soccer that typically goes on between users within this thread is more or less fine. The majority of us are aware where the line is and not to cross it. That line is in a very different place when you want to talk about users who do not seek nor are active in our conversations about this sport or other topics-of-the-day that are discussed in these threads. As I mentioned the other day, there's really no need to post about them at all.

Scum

Looks like Holtby and Capoue might be on their way out. I guess with Bentaleb on the scene both will find it hard to get minutes, especially now that Sandro, Lamela and Sigurdsson are back soon.
Why? Fucking hell! Keep them. Argh!

pulga

Banned
DUDE

he IS ours! 11 goals and 5 assists in 14 games. GET ON MY TRAIN CHO CHO

pulga shan't believe it until he's wearing a bianconero jersey

I believe when banned users try to view the forum whilst logged in the reason is usually displayed.

In this instance it's for bringing up a member who does not participate in this particular sports thread for the sole purpose of mentioning them in a disparaging fashion.

The banter about Football/Soccer that typically goes on between users within this thread is more or less fine. The majority of us are aware where the line is and not to cross it. That line is in a very different place when you want to talk about users who do not seek nor are active in our conversations about this sport or other topics-of-the-day that are discussed in these threads. As I mentioned the other day, there's really no need to post about them at all.

but how is saying
Devolution in 3,2,1..

deprecating Devolution? I really, really don't see any insult in it.

Elchele

Just let Wes do his thing, he did warn us about that like a day ago. If we start to question everything that happens here, he will start to feel awkward when posting here

Scum

I think it would be a mistake given Sandro's injury problems, but a few papers are saying Sherwood thinks Capoue doesn't work hard enough in training. I don't know if Levy will sign off on that one, Bentaleb is a good young a player but not yet a real defensive midfielder.
Go back to Peckham, Boycie. You're drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom