• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.
She must be allowed to punch him, repeatedly, everyday. That's the only way I can imagine her saying yes, the pleasure of punching that face is greater than any displeasure felt by looking at it.

Every time I look at his smug facade I remember all of his crimes against football.

No other person can get so many players sent off while being the perpetrator.

Fuck Evans.

It's bullshit I agree.

280931.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Just let Wes do his thing, he did warn us about that like a day ago. If we start to question everything that happens here, he will start to feel awkward when posting here

hahah Aston Villa knows I'm just messing with him, no worries. <3

I went on Japan's trends, because of the Honda debut and the Berardi vs Milan game trended for a whole day. Pazzini, Berardi (lasted the longest), Sassuolo, Honda, etc.. all trended yesterday for a long time.

Berardi's name is everywhere now.

Based Japan know their shit baby!

Clegg

Killzone:SF is quite decent. It's not brilliant as the movement is a bit sluggish, but some nice firefights to be had.

My biggest problem is that there aren't enough moments that make you think "This is a next gen game". Best parts of the game are when you're outdoors and you can see those massive draw distances. It looks very impressive. Thats when the game also displays a very impressive colour palette.

So it's all the more disappointing that a lot of the game is spent either indoors, in confined areas where draw distances are a non factor, or at night when you can't display your impressive colours. The darker colours may fit the tone of the game better, but it really let's you down on the next gen factor.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
From the mouth of Platini himself

"Ronaldo is a beautiful Ballon d'Or winner, but I am very disappointed for Franck Ribery."

"Seriously, next year or the next again, it will come back to Messi or Ronaldo again. For 50 years, I think the Ballon d'Or took into account results and titles and this is no longer the case.

"I think if Franck didn't win it in the year when he won all the titles, there is a problem, as was the case with the Spanish players in 2010.

"There is something that has changed in the Ballon d'Or since it went to Fifa."

But no one listens.

Paolo Rossi won it for scoring six goals in 3 games in 1982.

Was just about to post this. Poor fella. Done nothing but perform for us and Wenger is always full of praise of him when addressing the media, but constantly subbed or overlooked. The last game he started he was a bit disappointing, yeah, but so was the entire team.

I feel sorry for him too. He does a great job for us and seems to really have earned to the club and his a great player to have around.

I feel he really did well when he had some playing time up front for us towards the end of last season. On the whole he had a great season for us when you take into account no Arsenal debutant had scored 10 goals in a season for a decade or something.
so impressive that Santi and Oli did this as well

Zabojnik

Looks like Berlusca is pushing for Seedorf over Inzaghi. There's also a rumor going around that the players don't want Seedorf as manager. Interesting couple of months ahead for Milan.

Killzone:SF is quite decent. It's not brilliant as the movement is a bit sluggish, but some nice firefights to be had.

My biggest problem is that there aren't enough moments that make you think "This is a next gen game". Best parts of the game are when you're outdoors and you can see those massive draw distances. It looks very impressive. Thats when the game also displays a very impressive colour palette.

So it's all the more disappointing that a lot of the game is spent either indoors, in confined areas where draw distances are a non factor, or at night when you can't display your impressive colours. The darker colours may fit the tone of the game better, but it really let's you down on the next gen factor.

I agree, it's better than I expected. I really hate the stealth parts though, what were they thinking.

I'm generally extremely impressed by the graphics though. Better than anything I've seen. I got a new 1080p TV to go with the PS4, and it's like a whole new world.

Looks like Berlusca is pushing for Seedorf over Inzaghi. There's also a rumor going around that the players don't want Seedorf as manager. Interesting couple of months ahead for Milan.

Lol, the players will get Seedorf and they better learn to like it. Sir Clarence and Stam are gonna big-dick them all into shape.

wedward

Was just about to post this. Poor fella. Done nothing but perform for us and Wenger is always full of praise of him when addressing the media, but constantly subbed or overlooked. The last game he started he was a bit disappointing, yeah, but so was the entire team.

Rosicky came on for Gnarby on the right. When Rosicky came off we needed a right sided player. If Podolski were to come on it would have been for Santi.

We are just so limited with Giroud and Podolski together. Both a bit donkey.

From the mouth of Platini himself

But no one listens.

Paolo Rossi won it for scoring six goals in 1982.

Platini is a fool. At the end if the day there is no criteria for the award. When people look for a player on a great team to win the award we get George Weah winning it. It also means that the greatest player of the last 20 years and the greatest Italian of all time, Papa Francesco, has been overlooked.

It is rhe best player in the world award. Not the best player on the best team award, or the most deserving award.

For me Ribery doesn't even crack the top 10 of players I want on my team.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Platini is a fool. At the end if the day there is no criteria for the award. When people look for a player on a great team to win the award we get George Weah winning it. It also means that the greatest player of the last 20 years and the greatest Italian of all time, Papa Francesco, has been overlooked.

It is rhe best player in the world award. Not the best player on the best team award, or the most deserving award.

For me Ribery doesn't even crack the top 10 of players I want on my team.

I'm not talking about Ribery or this year's Ballon d'Or, just in general.

It was way better before FIFA's involvement.

Rosicky came on for Gnarby on the right. When Rosicky came off we needed a right sided player. If Podolski were to come on it would have been for Santi.

We are just so limited with Giroud and Podolski together. Both a bit donkey.
Podolski is a better finisher than Giroud though. Think he likes playing behind the striker too.

wedward

Podolski is a better finisher than Giroud though. Think he likes playing behind the striker too.

I bet Wenger tells every attacking player he signs that they will play through the middle.

Then he sticks them out on the wing.

Podolski, Santi, Gervhino, Ox, Theo. They all want to play in the middle.

Lightning

Banned
Just let Wes do his thing, he did warn us about that like a day ago. If we start to question everything that happens here, he will start to feel awkward when posting here
Exactly this. I hope Wes sticks to his beliefs and does not allow the hive mind in here to influence him.

We can't publicly question or criticise every decision made. The rules are quite clear

The Man Utd - Juve rumours are hilarious.

If Juve were willing to sell Pogba and Vidal then you know for a fact thwy would be calling Man City, PSG and RM.

Utd have 0 chance of signing them two. Pogba loves the club and claims to have always been a fan and Vidal is happy there too.

Marchisio is the only realistic option price wise and his devotion to the has never been in doubt

pulga

Banned
Just got done watching "True Detective". Fucking tight pacing, intriguing mystery, fantastic acting by the leads (especially McConaughey) and did what any show worth its salt does and left me aching for more.

Think HBO might have another gem on their hands.

The Man Utd - Juve rumours are hilarious.

If Juve were willing to sell Pogba and Vidal then you know for a fact thwy would be calling Man City, PSG and RM.

Utd have 0 chance of signing them two. Pogba loves the club and claims to have always been a fan and Vidal is happy there too.

Marchisio is the only realistic option price wise and his devotion to the has never been in doubt

United should just reach for the stars and sign Nocerino. Now that there is no manager at Milan who appreciates his unique talents, this is the perfect opportunity for a club to swoop and steal him away from us.

Zapata....
A1YXKcN.gif

Bonera....
A1YXKcN.gif

Rami needed more time, he had only been training with the club since October.

Fuck Allegri.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom