• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Meh, so that picture that was floating around yesterday of Ronaldo with two chicks was fake.

ku-xlarge.png

You serious? Lol

Superman

Yeah, but there a million of those stories. Although, I'm sure St. Mirren fans are still thinking what could have been...

I'm watching that doc on ITV4 at the moment. Wenger was on there saying how close they came to signing him "very, very close" were Wengers words. I never knew that's all.

Danchi

Interesting to think how different players could have developed. Not so much in a black-and-white "better" or "worse" sense, but, in the case of Ronaldo, you'd think there wouldn't have as much emphasis on strength and athleticism at Arsenal.

Fry

Exclusive: PSG Offer Liverpool £35m Plus Their Pick Of Four Players For Star Striker Luis Suarez

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

subtles

Interesting to think how different players could have developed. Not so much in a black-and-white "better" or "worse" sense, but, in the case of Ronaldo, you'd think there wouldn't have as much emphasis on strength and athleticism at Arsenal.

It would be, yes. In Ronaldo's case for example, I remember that article posted here a few months ago explaining how much influence Meulensteen had on improving his finishing, cutting out the 'show boating', etc. Would Ronaldo have been a more traditional winger if so much focus hadn't been put on his finishing at that stage? Nani was suppose to be Ronaldo 2.0 to some extent, but he turned out very differently.

wedward

Remember that Arsenal poster who claimed to have itk info about M'vila joining them? We need more like him.

The ultimate itk, Wayne Gooney has returned.

Regarding the Cesc transfer back to Arsenal that never materialized "It was all ready to go but the fax machine broke at Barca HQ & they couldn't get the paperwork through"

GQman2121

Banned
Basketball?

Yes. The deal is done.

PR said:
Chelsea Football Club are excited to announce that Demba Ba has completed a move and will join the NBAs Brooklyn Nets on loan for the remainder of the 2013/14 NBA season.

"I'm excited to be the first player to be involved in such a unique deal. Trading a bench in the Barclays Premier League, for an indoor bench at the Barclays Center will bring me much joy!"

Ba, the 28-year-old Senegal international, and current club record holder of ChapStick use at 72 boxes since November (A Manchester United club sponsor) has one league goal in eight appearances during the current Blues campaign.

eqKTsKY.jpg

Salvadora

Cavani + £35m would be the only player worth taking a gander at for Suarez.

And even then, Cavani isn't in the same league (ability wise). Suarez is irreplaceable.

pulga

Banned
WHY IS RVY DEAD

there's a footygaf witch hunt im telling ya

so thats:

flippedb
rvy
blablurn
wilbs
arnie
wooden
kipless

down in about a month

were slowly dying footygaf

dc89

WHY IS RVY DEAD

there's a footygaf witch hunt im telling ya

so thats:

flippedb
rvy
blablurn
wilbs
arnie
wooden
kipless

down in about a month

were slowly dying footygaf

Look at your WhatsApp damn it!!!! W101 could be at stake here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom