• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
you sure do change your mind a lot.

DonFaints.gif

Jarnet87

Did not read the other half of the Rafael story. Rafael and Fabio to leave, and Moyes want to replace him with.......... Seamus Coleman.

We aren't becoming Everton as skeptical fans had feared, were already there.

Jarnet87

Lets talk about Bayern while they are gone.

I wish they could get back to being likeable.

They are the new Spain. Spain were just an overrated team full of talent that always failed miserably. People liked to root for them. Then they had to win Euro with their Barcelona only roster and screw things up.

Suen

WHY IS RVY DEAD

there's a footygaf witch hunt im telling ya

so thats:

flippedb
rvy
blablurn
wilbs
arnie
wooden
kipless

down in about a month

were slowly dying footygaf
I have a feeling you're going to get yourself in trouble and get banned as well :(

Don't leave us Madrid-bro.

Atletico Madrid vs Valencia match coming up
it will be a good clash to watch
Last game was 1-1, right? The one where Valencia played much better in the second half and scored in the last seconds. Atletico is a beast at home though, will be a tough game for Valencia though Atleti played Barca few days ago so luck may be on Valencia's side tonight..

Dark Rider

Last game was 1-1, right? The one where Valencia played much better in the second half and scored in the last seconds. Atletico is a beast at home though, will be a tough game for Valencia though Atleti played Barca few days ago so luck may be on Valencia's side tonight..

That is correct. Valencia is living the thrill of getting rid of their hated manager AND being close to getting a billionaire hooked so he pay all their debt :)

Suen

That is correct. Valencia is living the thrill of getting rid of their hated manager AND being close to getting a billionaire hooked so he pay all their debt :)
Woah for real? Is he just planning to pay the debt or invest in the club? I'm not a big fan of billionaire suddenly coming in buying clubs and "buying" their way to the top but given the corruptness in La Liga and it's current financial situation because of that I guess it's better than nothing, as long as said billionaire invest in the club and makes them a competitive side again.

Parma, you had one job...
You haven't seen the best yet. It's coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom