• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Rider

Woah for real? Is he just planning to pay the debt or invest in the club? I'm not a big fan of billionaire suddenly coming in buying clubs and "buying" their way to the top but given the corruptness in La Liga and it's current financial situation because of that I guess it's better than nothing, as long as said billionaire invest in the club and makes them a competitive side again.

he is present watching the game and IF he go for it he will also invest 50-60 million dollars next summer :)
I will not get dragged about La Liga financial affairs because its a complex thing and I feel lazy at moment lol

Suen

Sansone, Bia and Cassano + Gargano and Parolo as support. We seriously have to score with those players against a shit Lazio. Paletta is playing, would feel much more safe if Lucarelli was playing as well but he's probably tired. Put in Acquah, did some crazy stuff in the last game and the guy needs more playtime.

Parolo! Damn...come on!

he is present watching the game and IF he go for it he will also invest 50-60 million dollars next summer :)
I will not get dragged about La Liga financial affairs because its a complex thing and I feel lazy at moment lol
That's a big sum. I guess lots of it will just go to debts but that is ok...I just hope something good comes out of it.

Sorry didn't mean to drag you into a discussion about the league's financial affairs, more like that I just want more strong teams up there. Atletico has been a very enjoyable thing to see this season, a three-team race is much more fun than a two-team race that we're so used to.

Messi

iwV0RlX.gif

go watch some movies you grapefruit
KuGsj.gif

Nah, just gonna read comics. My tv watching life is over until Boardwalk is back on tv. I am having serious withdrawls. I need more Boardwalk.

Dark Rider

That's a big sum. I guess lots of it will just go to debts but that is ok...I just hope something good comes out of it.

Sorry didn't mean to drag you into a discussion about the league's financial affairs, more like that I just want more strong teams up there. Atletico has been a very enjoyable thing to see this season, a three-team race is much more fun than a two-team race that we're so used to.

Well the plan is the 50-60 is BESIDE the debt lol he might run for president too ;P

The financial thing of La Liga is not as black/white thing as most people think but to explain it I'll need to type a book here which I' am not in the mood to do now :x

WHOEVER not watching Atletico Madrid - Valencia match SHOULD watch it now

pulga

Banned
Nah, just gonna read comics. My tv watching life is over until Boardwalk is back on tv. I am having serious withdrawls. I need more Boardwalk.

Which reminds me I need to make my pull list for tomorrow
279-new-moon-with-face.png

Watch the pilot for True Detective. So, so good.

Suen

Well the plan is the 50-60 is BESIDE the debt lol he might run for president too ;P

The financial thing of La Liga is not as black/white thing as most people think but to explain it I'll need to type a book here which I' am not in the mood to do now :x

WHOEVER not watching Atletico Madrid - Valencia match SHOULD watch it now
Hopefully that means whatever emerging players they will have this season will stay there. Bring back Soldado as well, he's just a pen. taker in BPL anyway.

Splatt

BIABIANYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOL!

He scored and that's all that matters!

Great first touch and he stayed cool, pls.

Yeah, it was a sublime piece of skill the way he calmed the ball, but he took about 10 seconds to actually shoot the ball :lol:

Suen

Bendtner + 10M for Costa please.
Forget Atletico. Like I said before, Ancelotti has killed Morata. This is our chance

#Morata
#ArsenalManOfTheSeason

Not you, Parma's cunt defender.

omg Felipe did it again looool. He's gonna get himself sent off. Donadoni, just fucking sell the cunt. Put in Lucarelli or anybody but Felipe.

god the defense feels so wide open with Felipe, Cassani and our second choice GK Pavol playing there. I guess Pavol need some playtime but....but............:( Lucarelli and Mirante in the second half pls.

Did you miss the final third of the second episode when they solved the mystery?
I liked the take on a locked room mystery but I just didn't like the overlying arc of the episode and frankly this whole series. Besides I immediately knew who the murderer was when Sherlock figured out that the murderer was in that room. Too easy.

subtles

I don't know, I liked it when they were actually solving mysteries.

That was my initial impression of the latter part too, but the show clicks for some reason. This season was essentially catering to the fandom but it's hard to fault the weight it carries around regardless.

A strong creative team with a great cast.

Dark Rider

Hopefully that means whatever emerging players they will have this season will stay there. Bring back Soldado as well, he's just a pen. taker in BPL anyway.

Valencia doesn't want Soldado back ever
it will not happen

Bendtner + 10M for Costa please.

Arsenal can't buy Costa from Atletico
they will ask for 50+ million if you try to buy him
unless you offer 3 players which include Ozil and Giroud AND 20 million
I'm not even joking, you don't know how Atletico president work do you? :p

Suen

Valencia doesn't want Soldado back ever
it will not happen

Arsenal can't buy Costa from Atletico
they will ask for 50+ million if you try to buy him