• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

ZIThASr.png

i can't breathe.

Suen

holy shit what an amazing run from Biabiany but of course they had to fuck it up in the end. To be fair he had like three defenders chasing him but still...could have been our second.

FFS another brilliant chance!

Gambit

so, it was only yesterday that I have been introduced to the name Tokio Fuckwale. I knew something was missing from my life

Suen

Garganoooo whyyyyyy! Should have just shot!! Fuck I'm getting frustrated, we're creating so many good chances, just need that extra push. Biabiany is doing great coming in from the side. Playing really good so far this half.

subtles

I love the spelling of Suparman, loooooool. It's the way they pronounce it in the Middle East/South East Asia. I had a friend who's online ID was always Suparman, got me every time.

Dark Rider

footygaf has only one group on whatsapp?

I might have half a mind to start another group on kik or bbm if enough members interested

I HATE whatsapp lol

Meier

City U-18s struggled today with Hereford but won 3-1 in Extra Time. Onto the next round of the FA Youth Cup! Thierry Ambrose (from Auxerre) has been fantastic since he joined in the summer. Fulham or Spurs in the next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom