• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Biabiany out? He was having a good game, should have taken out Sansone or Cassano, the former hasn't done much and Cassano has been bad this half.

Fuuuuuck that was so CLOSE!!! Just had to put it in the middle....

Linius

so does kik and bbm and the million other alternatives
why I hate whatsapp? because it is not stable and they have shitty privacy policy

I don't know what kik and bbm are, where are you from? We only use whatsapp around here anyways. And it's pretty stable too, don't experience much trouble with it.

And about the privacy thing, everything you use to communicate is privacy sensitive. Just assument that everyone watches you everywhere, doesn't really matter what kind of message service you use these days.

subtles

He's on the sauce isn't he.

Poor bloke. He might turn into one giant wrinkle soon.

a6ef6b7cc2ce92df0e37887362f650b0_large

Linius

Lol, looking at the voting list for the ballon d'or now. Christian Fuchs is such a hipster voting for Riberey, Lahm and Bale :p

And the captain of Colombia votes Falcao on top, quelle surprise. Just like our captain (RVP) voted Robben on top. What's the point of this voting shit even :lol

Scum

Lol, looking at the voting list for the ballon d'or now. Christian Fuchs is such a hipster voting for Riberey, Lahm and Bale :p

And the captain of Colombia votes Falcao on top, quelle surprise. Just like our captain (RVP) voted Robben on top. What's the point of this voting shit even :lol
FIFA innit.

Dark Rider

I don't know what kik and bbm are, where are you from? We only use whatsapp around here anyways. And it's pretty stable too, don't experience much trouble with it.

And about the privacy thing, everything you use to communicate is privacy sensitive. Just assument that everyone watches you everywhere, doesn't really matter what kind of message service you use these days.

kik and bbm both are popular texting apps
and yes whatsapp is more wide spread but I refuse to use (I'm the only one in my family-friends circle that doesn't use it)

about the privacy thing well you have a heap of things to read up on :p
if you are interested I'll explain and send you links

it was just an idea to open another group and kik/bbm was just suggestion because they are popular
if footygaf interested I'm open basically for any app they would choose to be the alternative to whatsapp group

dc89

Showed my gf the trailer for True Detective. She likes police dramas and thrillers and stuff. She finds all that interesting.

"His voice would do my head in."

I don't think we have a common ground with TV shows or movies :lol

Linius

kik and bbm both are popular texting apps
and yes whatsapp is more wide spread but I refuse to use (I'm the only one in my family-friends circle that doesn't use it)

about the privacy thing well you have a heap of things to read up on :p
if you are interested I'll explain and send you links

it was just an idea to open another group and kik/bbm was just suggestion because they are popular
if footygaf interested I'm open basically for any app they would choose to be the alternative to whatsapp group

Yeah, I'm not gonna get too deep into the privacy matter. I always assume the worst :p

And I'm totally for your idea, wasn't meant to put you off it or anything. But I just never heard of those message services.

pulga

Banned
Showed my gf the trailer for True Detective. She likes police dramas and thrillers and stuff. She finds all that interesting.

"His voice would do my head in."

I don't think we have a common ground with TV shows or movies :lol

I've just put it on the tv so my mom can watch it. Gonna be my third time watching it. Amazing start <3

Dark Rider

Yeah, I'm not gonna get too deep into the privacy matter. I always assume the worst :p

And I'm totally for your idea, wasn't meant to put you off it or anything. But I just never heard of those message services.

assuming the worst is best :p

I know you wasn't trying to put me off :)
kik/bbm each has more than 10 million users they are popular, maybe you never looked for an alternative to whatsapp, but seeing that I hate it I looked around.
and I thought having at least two groups for footygaf would be nice especially to those who lurk the thread but never post lol

so this makes two of us :p
if I get at least 8 then I will officially start a group so if anyone interested PM me :p

like privacy still exists, pls. I don't even care really, I got nothing to hide
if you use anything related to internet, your privacy is gone

If I'm communicating electronically, I assume that there's potential for it to be monitored/recorded. The price we pay for convenience :p

Suen

Oh just fuck off Parma. Bunch of useless fucking cunts, we created more chances and should have sealed this game long ago. Just fuck off.

This makes me so angry, can't take this shit. good night GAF.

Dark Rider

Why on earth would anyone assume security and privacy in any texting service, let alone a third-party free app?
like privacy still exists, pls. I don't even care really, I got nothing to hide
if you use anything related to internet, your privacy is gone
If I'm communicating electronically, I assume that there's potential for it to be monitored/recorded. The price we pay for convenience :p

If I have a choice I will use the one that gives me the most security/privacy :p

but the whole point was to make an alternative group to the whatsapp one
the second group will be outer heaven :p

Elchele

If I have a choice I will use the one that gives me the most security/privacy :p

but the whole point was to make an alternative group to the whatsapp one
the second group will be outer heaven :p

Whatsapp is not free, btw, they charge like 2$ per year.
Kik on the other hand is free and they even have advertisements on TV! They are obviously selling your info to someone and getting money out of it

Salvadora

Cohle: This place is like someone's memory of a town, and the memory's fading. It's like there was never anything here but jungle.

Hart: Stop sayin' shit like that. It's unprofessional.

Cohle: Oh, is that what I'm going for here?

Hart: I just want you to stop saying odd shit, like you "smell a psychosphere," or you're "in someone's faded memory of a town," just stop.

Cohle: Given how long it's taken for me to reconcile my nature, I can't figure I'd forgo it on your account, Marty.

Hart: :/

You get any sleep last night?

Cohle: I don't sleep.... I just dream.

Hart: :|
This was the GOAT scene from True Detective.
is it against the rules to post a fb photo from one of my friends, in here?
Is it Pulga's mum?

L1NETT

Zaha to Cardiff loan is what the Mill churned out today.

Makes sense with Ole, I guess.

Fulham and Norwich have gone so stale as clubs, need Sir Steve Maclaren back.

Ooop new Vic and Bob sitcom is on, speaking of Middlesborough (most tenuous link ever)

Dark Rider

Whatsapp is not free, btw, they charge like 2$ per year.
Kik on the other hand is free and they even have advertisements on TV! They are obviously selling your info to someone and getting money out of it

You could assume they might sell it
whatsapp on the other hand uploads your entire address book to the company servers and yeah by the same logic expect that to be sold (not only your number but your entire phone book)

why are we debating about why whatsapp sucks?
I' am just suggesting to make an alternative group

Dark Rider

congrats to Ateltico
Valencia need to sort their debt matter asap and get back in full force next season

WhatsApp is great. Who on earth would choose to use BBM over it?
Dark Raider apparently.

I' am open to use any app for the alternative group other than whats app
If people want bbm to be the alternative then I'm fine with it
If they want kik or ANY other app then again I'm fine with it

this is not contest about what app is best
but which app to use for the alternative group

EDIT:
Depends on what team I am.

care to elaborate why would it matter in his case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom