• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedward

congrats to Ateltico
Valencia need to sort their debt matter asap and get back in full force next season

I' am open to use any app for the alternative group other than whats app
If people want bbm to be the alternative then I'm fine with it
If they want kik or ANY other app then again I'm fine with it

this is not contest about what app is best
but which app to use for the alternative group

EDIT:

care to elaborate why would it matter in his case?

Depends on how badly the team needs a striker.

Carbonox

Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa: Samir Nasri hasn't answered my phone calls

e-t-dying-in-creek-stream-et-the-extra-terrestrial.jpg

pls maplin, pls.

Barca have admitted that £34m of the transfer fee for Neymar went to a company owned by his parents as a signing bonus.

Seems the fee could increase to £65m because they might still owe some investors cash.

Some dodgy deal.

Barca have admitted that £34m of the transfer fee for Neymar went to a company owned by his parents as a signing bonus.

Seems the fee could increase to £65m because they might still owe some investors cash.

Some dodgy deal.

No wonder they need a sponsor.

Would it be ridiculous to suggest that Bale and Neymar haven't actually improved Barca and Madrid all that much so far?

congrats to Ateltico
Valencia need to sort their debt matter asap and get back in full force next season

I' am open to use any app for the alternative group other than whats app
If people want bbm to be the alternative then I'm fine with it
If they want kik or ANY other app then again I'm fine with it

this is not contest about what app is best
but which app to use for the alternative group

EDIT:

care to elaborate why would it matter in his case?
To be fair, I don't even use the WhatsApp group so it's no odds to me which app everybody uses. Just wondering why anybody would be so against it.

Meier

Zabo didn't even follow me back, I'm going thru a depression now

I know I don't really pay attention to follows. If someone interacts with me, I'll look into who they are and follow them back if I know them, etc.

Some dodgy deal.

Yeah, it's only a matter of time. The third party owners have a very rightful claim to a chunk of money. This has been brewing since the day the transfer was announced. Everyone knew the fee was far too low to be legit.. I know I've certainly been saying as much for quite awhile.

Honigstein says Schalke are "begging" for an offer for Draxler.

:eek:

Honigstein is full of shit. Remember when he made up Toni Kroos to BVB rumors? Hahaha

We all know Schlacke is broke as fuck. But let's be real, they didn't "need" the Draxler money in summer, they certainly don't need in halfway through the season when they've reached the next round of CL.

Elchele

Honigstein is full of shit. Remember when he made up Toni Kroos to BVB rumors? Hahaha

We all know Schlacke is broke as fuck. But let's be real, they didn't "need" the Draxler money in summer, they certainly don't need in halfway through the season when they've reached the next round of CL.

wait what

Would it be ridiculous to suggest that Bale and Neymar haven't actually improved Barca and Madrid all that much so far?
I think Neymar is a big plus for Barca. He improves their attack a lot IMO, Sanchez is also doing a lot better this season.

The poor form of Xavi is a problem for them.

Bale - not sure. Isco has been more influential I think. I think when it comes to the business end of the season Bale will deliver in ways that Özil and Di Maria couldn't, but I guess well have to wait and see.

Dark Rider

To be fair, I don't even use the WhatsApp group so it's no odds to me which app everybody uses. Just wondering why anybody would be so against it.

We already have a whatsapp group
the alternative should be of another app IMHO

if you guys want the alternative group to also be a whatsapp group then go for it
I will just not be the one making it since I don't use whatsapp and not planning to start using it. Since I was going to start the alternative group I was looking for feedback on who would want to join and what app would be good as the alternative app

pulga

Banned

Looooool Barca, criminals from top to bottom
publicidad-fcb.jpg

Not really, but Bale's had some niggling injuries throughout the season, though he's still put it in some great performances. Not 100m worth though, but I'm patient, Modric has been absolutely astounding this season.

Salvadora

Connect the dots, Milch:

Bale > Madrid > Ozil > Arsenal

Holtby > Schlacke > Draxler > Arsenal

it's written in the stars.

I think Neymar is a big plus for Barca. He improves their attack a lot IMO, Sanchez is also doing a lot better this season.

The poor form of Xavi is a problem for them.

Bale - not sure. Isco has been more influential I think. I think when it comes to the business end of the season Bale will deliver in ways that Özil and Di Maria couldn't, but I guess well have to wait and see.

Yeah, guess I'm being a little unfair on Neymar since he played a pretty good role in helping Barca carry on picking up points in Messi's absence. Bale should be swatting La Liga defenses aside for fun though with his ability. He's still firmly in the group of players that are well below Ronaldo, when I think he should be between Ronaldo and that group.

woodchuck

There's no way arsenal are getting draxler this transfer window. We are going to end up getting nobody and we will slowly drop points due to the lack of depth in our team. This feels like 2007-2008 all over again.

Real Madrid have these star players and have nothing to show for it. Adding more talent isn't going to do anything. The spine does not work. Having Ronaldo that far up the pitch might not be working either. Something needs to change.

Real Madrid have these star players and have nothing to show for it. Adding more talent isn't going to do anything. The spine does not work. Having Ronaldo that far up the pitch might not be working either. Something needs to change.
They just shoot themselves in the foot again and again.

Would take 2/3 smart deals, getting the right players and that team would be freakin amazing.

Elchele

Pleb clubs don't know how to do business

Boateng €13.5M
Mandzukic €13M
Shaqiri €11.8M
Dante €4.7M
Pizarro FREE
Lewa FREE
Thiago €25M

Meier

Couple posts I made in the summer r.e. Neymar's transfer:

I think we have to use RVP as an analog. He went for just about that price with 1 year left and Neymar is a far more valuable player in terms of marketability and due to his age and the possibility he could be at a club for quite a length of time. I don't see any scenario where 100% of his rights sell for less than £50m. I guess we'll see how it all pans out.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=57963234&postcount=7307
I doubt it was that "cheap." I'd imagine the real cost was closer to the €100+ that was circulated due to the convoluted ownership situation.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=61012525&postcount=10648

I would not be surprised if we find out when it's all said and done, that his transfer costs, court fees, etc. end up being far closer to €100m than €50m.

Dark Rider

Things are changing in the right direction in the last few years
I'm expecting results on the champion league this season or next season

They just shoot themselves in the foot again and again.

Would take 2/3 smart deals, getting the right players and that team would be freakin amazing.

Get a centreback who is good at defending nd not a mentalist to play with Varane. New RB. Do some serious defensive coaching with Marcelo, since he just needs fine-tuning. Top-class DM, like Martinez.

Job done.

No matter how good their attackers are, and even though Lopez is the best GK in the world atm for me, they do a spectacularly poor job of preventing the opposition from getting numerous clear-cut chances Seem to have improved in that regard since late November from what I've seen though

wedward

I am officially on the "we are getting Draxler either this January or Summer" bandwagon.

I may be setting myself up for a let down, but I am putting full faith in Wenger.

Pleb clubs don't know how to do business

Boateng €13.5M
Mandzukic €13M
Shaqiri €11.8M
Dante €4.7M
Pizarro FREE
Lewa FREE
Thiago €25M
I raise you a

Pirlo FREE
Llorente FREE
Pogba FREE
Barzagli €0.3M
Vidal €10.5M
Tevez €15M
Berardi's half = Marrone's half

Now, if only we got some actual money to buy a couple of players for more than €15M each:(

That Mbiwa assault looks worse every time I see it. Cynical and dangerous, no argument to be made that he's going for the ball, should be a 6 game ban imo

Get a centreback who is good at defending nd not a mentalist to play with Varane. New RB. Do some serious defensive coaching with Marcelo, since he just needs fine-tuning. Top-class DM, like Martinez.

Job done.

No matter how good their attackers are, and even though Lopez is the best GK in the world atm for me, they do a spectacularly poor job of preventing the opposition from getting numerous clear-cut chances Seem to have improved in that regard since late November from what I've seen though

Even though Ronaldo isn't the striker, he's usually the furthest guy up the pitch. The opposition usually attack down Ronaldo's side more than any other side of the pitch. Marcelo is seeing the most attacks out of all the defenders.

I have to admit, I don't really understand why everyone hates Nasri so much. He seems a bit of a knob, but every team has less likeable players as far as I can tell

Carbonox

Guys here's proof Pogba is going to United, this is a recent snap of him after a match when he took his Juve top off

pogba_2087494c.jpg

Guys here's proof Pogba is going to PSG, this is a recent snap of him after a match when he took his Juve top off and then his Man Utd bib off underneath that

4FVRAQq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom