• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Liverpool-01.png

Would buy Home and third shirts.
I haven't bought a soccer jersey since the 10/12 kit. I associate it with the Hodgson era, and the Dalglish era (that is, Andy Carroll, Suarez/Evra gate, and near relegation form in the 2012).

Meier

Those two girls Linius is matched with are super cute. I guess that must be that Tinder app? You young, single guys have it so lucky these days. Even if you never even meet these chicks, that there is a service that makes it that easy to interact with them is awesome.

Elchele

Those two girls Linius is matched with are super cute. I guess that must be that Tinder app? You young, single guys have it so lucky these days. Even if you never even meet these chicks, that there is a service that makes it that easy to interact with them is awesome.

post pics of you wife pls

jk

or maybe not

Tinder is fucking great.

Elchele

Literally the day i found out about tinder i got a girlfriend.

The lord giveth the lord taketh away.

pls tell us the story and experience.
I got a match today and I don't know what to say, never done internet dating thing before

pls 3Sixty do it for Southampton and Dean Hammond

Elchele

Here are two from within the last half year. She doesn't really like having her picture taken so we don't have a million together like a lot of people.

After we got married (we did it at the courthouse) -- that is the Capitol of Texas behind us.

She's really beautiful
you make a good couple

why would you live in texas tho

3Sixty

pls tell us the story and experience.
I got a match today and I don't know what to say, never done internet dating thing before

pls 3Sixty do it for Southampton and Dean Hammond

Haha Dean Hammond?

No, i mean i literally heard about Tinder in the afternoon but I was seeing a girl from real life which that evening manifested into a relashionship.

I can't even D/L the app to check it out because someone would see me. :(

Meier

She's really beautiful
you make a good couple

why would you live in texas tho

We have been together for 8.5 years now. Kind of crazy. Texas as a whole kinda sucks but Austin is awesome. It's like a liberal oasis in the middle of a right-leaning wasteland.

Linius

Meier, you did a good job at life. Extra points for finding someone who wants to go to festivals with you, that's not given to everyone. My mom loaths my dads music and hates concerts :lol

Carbonox

We have been together for 8.5 years now. Kind of crazy. Texas as a whole kinda sucks but Austin is awesome. It's like a liberal oasis in the middle of a right-leaning wasteland.

Austin sounds amazing from what I've heard from colleagues who work there. I'd love to go to Texas in general. Something really appealing about hte place despite it's crazyness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom