• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're still at 76% percent.
76% looks quite different in third place than in the bottom half of the table.

Maybe with that remaining 24% you can fend off Sassuolo at the San Siro in May.

1Nl7gH7.jpg

Salazar

Because there are no Southampton games atm?

I know the press are speculating that a United transfer move must be close as Moyes is scouting all these games, but I think that's wrong.

Aye.

I look forward, also, to the "United sell Nani - lololololol, why did they give him a contract then. Moyes in land of confusion" articles.

Clegg

Aye.

I look forward, also, to the "United sell Nani - lololololol, why did they give him a contract then. Moyes in land of confusion" articles.
I think it's pretty much a given that we want to sell Nani. If he was fit then we may well have even sold him by now.

Press and certain sections of United's fan base are paying too much attention to Moyes attending games.

K1LLER7

No chance he gets another job in English football imo.
I read your blogthingy and hopefully it works out for you guys. Southampton have built a strong team playing some awsome football. Produced and developed many players who could/should be on the plane to the world cup.

You say he might go to Italy. Which clubs has he been linked with, if any?

3Sixty

You say he might go to Italy. Which clubs has he been linked with, if any?

Heavily with Milan. Can't see him going there with Galliani and Berlusconi.

Briefly rumored to others too. As i say though, I can't see it with the way owners run things other there. Could be wrong of course. Italian FA wouldn't be the worst shout. Still don't think we've seen the last of him with Southampton though.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
His ratio of screentime to laughs is very poor. Ergo, he's a bad character.

Doesn't help that I generally dislike Jack Black :p

I hate the guy too, but I did think he was funny when he had no idea who his co star was and when he is stripped down to his underwear and tied up.

Why am I trying to defend him? he was the worst part of the movie.

Used the PS4 controller on Max Payne 3 for about 10 minutes

In that annoying position where it kind of works

It's perfect for a few minutes, then it locks me in as if I'm holding L2. Fixed it by quitting the Wrapper thingy.

But there;s no getting away from the fact that I already ran into 4 or so cases where I had to double tap X to get it to register. That will not be acceptable in games where precision with the face buttons is key

Scum

Used the PS4 controller on Max Payne 3 for about 10 minutes

In that annoying position where it kind of works

It's perfect for a few minutes, then it locks me in as if I'm holding L2. Fixed it by quitting the Wrapper thingy.

But there;s no getting away from the fact that I already ran into 4 or so cases where I had to double tap X to get it to register. That will not be acceptable in games where precision with the face buttons is key

KB&M or a Xbox360 controller, Hitch5-0. Come on.

Peco

Heavily with Milan. Can't see him going there with Galliani and Berlusconi.

Briefly rumored to others too. As i say though, I can't see it with the way owners run things other there. Could be wrong of course. Italian FA wouldn't be the worst shout. Still don't think we've seen the last of him with Southampton though.

Braida is gone and Galliani will probably leave at the end of this season too, so it would make sense for Berlusca to bring a man like Cortese to Milan.

But why is he leaving the Saints?

pulga

Banned
No wonder Messi's into Laurel.

iNiNq8r4GV1AC.jpg

She's a green dye and some white makeup away from becoming the Clown Prince of Crime.

Meier

Interesting. Apparently Sky are saying Xavi to NYRB in the summer as well. He's under contract until 2015 so that makes it particularly surprising.

If Barca had Vidal, they'd improve ten-fold. Someone to bring a huge increase in drive, pace and power to the midfield without sacrificing technical ability. Imagine trying to keep Messi out of the danger zone if he had Vidal sprinting into the box like a maniac every other minute.

Ilkay is going to Barca to replace Xavi. The good news is that we won't have to hear anymore preaching.

'I'm delighted to be joining whichever speck of dust on the footballing landscape I've just signed for. They've always played football the correct way.'

I'd rather Gerrard retired with us at the age of 35 than wasting his time in the MLS :p

FootballFan

Neymar is only 21 but his marketing exploits are well documented. With 10 different official sponsors, a Brazilian icon and growing figure in Barcelona, over the past three years the young star has undertaken 183 separate photo shoots. That works out to one every six days, including one yesterday with Mundo Deportivo (MD) at 8:30 in the evening. This is what it means to be a global superstar and while it must become tiresome, his bank balance certainly isn’t complaining.

dat marketability.

I'd rather Gerrard retired with us at the age of 35 than wasting his time in the MLS :p

Remember when he said Joe Cole does things in training that Messi couldn't or some shit like that. Poor Cole never had a chance with Gerrard setting the expectations there.

I think we both know that won't happen.

Brazil and Neymar will be fantastic at the world cup.

Do we? He will have been playing pretty much for 18 months and he is still only 21. Add in the more physical nature of the European game and he will naturally be tired.

Add on to that the whole expectations of a whole nation and nobody knows how he and Brazil will perform.
confed cup doean't count

Jack cw

Ilkay is going to Barca to replace Xavi. The good news is that we won't have to hear anymore preaching.
Why would anybody buy an already dead player? Filling Dortmunds wallet for a guy that is going to end his career in a few months is something only Real would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom