• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

noal

Banned
FF is conspicuously absent from this discussion

smiling_moon2.png

edit: noal you cunt

Sorry mate!

Great minds think alike?

Meier

What age is Meus? Fairly sure someone said she was 19.

I think Meus is in his mid 20s if I had to guess. He has a brother who used to play FIFA with us sometimes who I think seems like he'd be older but is in fact younger and I'm sure he's in his 20s as well.

Hitcher is a cunt to everyone
KuGsj.gif

this is what happens when you look like Paul Giamatti

Had a shave earlier, I look like a fucking ghoul when clean-shaved. Like a cross between Iniesta and someone with jaundice :(

And I use this forum as an outlet to vent my disagreements since I'm such a quiet pussy in real life :p

Goddamn at Suarez's big chance creation :O

LOL!

But hitcher was. Whatever.

I went too far admittedly, but you were pissing me off jumping on me every time I criticised Bayern. Kiss and make up?

I am also 24. BROLO

Same, seems a few of us are 24. I'm exactly the same person as I was when I was 20. Need to get a new job, move out, and move on I think. Or go to uni if that proves unpossible.

Kikarian

Such a joke how Rooney has been given an extra 3-weeks in Egypt.

It's a holiday. There's probably nothing wrong with him.

The cunt.

Yurt-chan, don't be jelly just cos I effortlessly float through life like Patrick Klepek glides through Dark Souls

pklepi0s8c.gif

Messi beasting already.GOAT, motherfuckers.

Tc91

He's probably there supporting Mirza Teletovic.

Yeah him and Begovic are there together.

Defoe, Sidwell, David Luiz and Wilshere have all been spoken too as well. They showed a United player walking in but I didn't see who it was. Probably Rio.

Baseball.

The Los Angeles Dodgers and Clayton Kershaw have agreed on a seven-year, $215 million deal, sources with knowledge of the situation said.

Kershaw has an out clause after five years.

It is the richest deal for a pitcher in Major League Baseball history, eclipsing the seven-year, $180 million contract Detroit gave Justin Verlander last winter.

30.7 MILLION US DOLLARS A YEAR

Justin Verlander's contract is particularly disgusting considering Detroit is fucking bankrupt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom