• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, "In the deal between RM and Sevilla for Moreno, Cheryshev, now on loan to Sevilla, will join Sevilla permanently. (Seville Radio)"

Sviato

dead.gif.pagespeed.ce.Il3wziKMIm.gif

NOOOOO. He was supposed to come to Zenit. We even hired his dad to coach our youth team :( This transfer window is getting worse and worse.

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT

Re: Neymar

How does a professional athlete not know the limits of his own muscles/tendons and how to plant a foot properly? He hasn't slipped or landed awkwardly from the looks of it, he's just planted his foot at a completely incorrect angle for the lunge he was making

Splatt

How does a professional athlete not know the limits of his own muscles/tendons and how to plant a foot properly? He hasn't slipped or landed awkwardly from the looks of it, he's just planted his foot at a completely incorrect angle for the lunge he was making

It happens. Lack of concentration, exhaustion, Messi taking all HGH for himself...

Messi

Because people make mistakes?

Because people make mistakes?

It's just weird. You rarely see players make such basic mistakes with general body control. Hope for his sake its just a twist, must be a little annoying having one of him & Messi injured so often so far this season

Wanna see City's defense tested to the limit as well :(

Messi

It's just weird. You rarely see players make such basic mistakes with general body control. Hope for his sake its just a twist, must be a little annoying having one of him & Messi injured so often so far this season

Wanna see City's defense tested to the limit as well :(

It's a sprain, more tests tomorrow.

I kinda wish ACIV was just a pirate game, rather than an AC game. Or a reboot at least. The Assassin/Templar stuff jumped the shark long ago

I definitely wish traversal in SP was as a fast as it is in MP. Climbing feels so slow for some reason. Been playing Infamous too much mayhap :p

Kikarian

I kinda wish ACIV was just a pirate game, rather than an AC game. Or a reboot at least. The Assassin/Templar stuff jumped the shark long ago

I definitely wish traversal in SP was as a fast as it is in MP. Climbing feels so slow for some reason. Been playing Infamous too much mayhap :p
Yeah a lot of people have been saying that. The pirate side of the game is amazing. It seems quite repetitive and 'same old, same old' feel when you do the Templar stuff.

pulga

Banned
In all seriousness, Madrid destroy careers far more than Juve do. Often the players just aren't good enough to earn the chances they need to flourish, but the point stands

yawn

Illarra is getting a shitload of playing time
Isco too
Modric has become undroppable
Jese is getting minutes
Ozil did
Di Maria has been a starter for various seasons
but Bale is now getting his time
Varane undroppable as well before he died
Benzema is still going at it for reasons god knows why

who exactly have we ruined? or is this just more ignorant hyperbole stemming from misconceptions and days gone by?

Messi

yawn

Isco too
Jese is getting minutes
Ozil did

who exactly have we ruined? or is this just more ignorant hyperbole stemming from misconceptions and days gone by?

Casillas

In all seriousness, Madrid destroy careers far more than Juve do. Often the players just aren't good enough to earn the chances they need to flourish, but the point stands

Madrid are all about the flavour of the month.

They'll cut people out ruthlessly.

The "what have you done for me lately" thing applies perfectly to that club.

yawn

Isco too
Jese is getting minutes
Ozil did

Gravesen

FUCKING GOAT

pulga

Banned
Madrid are all about the flavour of the month.

They'll cut people out ruthlessly.

The "what have you done for me lately" thing applies perfectly to that club.

Still waiting for a proper response to my post.

Who have we ruined in the last couple of years?

Is that the best response you can give?

why would I even bother with a dumb post like that messi

its why the gif exists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom