• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

Couldn't sleep to save my life. Going to work for the first time without a good night of sleep. I'm fucked!!!!!!

Lightning

Banned
Jack Wilshere is right about Theo. My love for Theo has skyrocketted, it was already high, but what he done to Spurs fans was so funny. FA better not charge him, be an embarrassment if they do.

Combine that with his goals.. #loveTheo

Fry

I have always liked theo. Probably backed him through my life more than a bunch of Arsenal fans.

I wish he played for Liverpool.

I have always liked theo. Probably backed him through my life more than a bunch of Arsenal fans.

I wish he played for Liverpool.

I can see it happening. He is a liverpool fan, or at least he was growing up. I am sure if we ever sell him it will be to you guys.

I really hate walking around big stations like Yokohama, there are just too many gorgeous girls. Japanese girls look so good in the winter.. Thigh-length winter coats over mini skirts with black stockings and black heels.. Seems to be what everyone is wearing this year and it's boner city every time I'm at the station.

Japanese girls are flat chested and have no ass to speak of but those fucking legs man. Uuhbnnggghhhgajalllllghjll

Man you should move to Korea. Japanese dolls are fucking UGLY. The two times I have been have left me destroyed. All the attractive girls i saw in Japan turned out to be Korean.

Although Korea is the same when it comes to the arse.

If Koreans wore thigh high socks I think I would be dead or in jail by now.

GorillaJu

Man you should move to Korea. Japanese dolls are fucking UGLY. The two times I have been have left me destroyed. All the attractive girls i saw in Japan turned out to be Korean.

Although Korea is the same when it comes to the arse.

If Koreans wore thigh high socks I think I would be dead or in jail by now.

We've had this discussion before. I lived in Korea for a year and I couldn't disagree more.

Salazar

Now now. When United put in their bid for his services you will change your mind on that.

Wooders putting in bids is like the dwarves on the mountainslope. By the last light of Durin's Day, the opportunity to pay real money for peroxide-fringed Portuguese viscera from Madrid (seriously, we buy a Portuguese bloke from RM, but not the right one) will appear.

I expect us to look half-decent if we get Carrick, Rooney, Rafael, Adnan, Jones, DeGOD, RVP simultaneously fit and in some kind of touch. I expect nothing from Nani. No idea about Kagawa. I am much less concerned about transfers than about getting that collection of decent players in action together.

I expect us to look half-decent if we get Carrick, Rooney, Rafael, Adnan, Jones, DeGOD, RVP simultaneously fit and in some kind of touch. I expect nothing from Nani. No idea about Kagawa.

Doesn't matter when you have a guy who has no clue what he is doing managing the club.

bjaelke

DirectInsistentEyas.gif

He is, but what he said is also true.

It's not really true. Mata is playing just as much as players like Oscar, Willian and Schurrle, who has impressed a lot this season, meanwhile Mata has not so much. Explanation to this is probably Mourinhos style of football, we saw the same when Chelsea won CL under whatever that Japanese looking guy was called, when it was about counter attacking football he was largely ineffective.

You can blame him for that sure, but it's his style and is what works for him and especially Chelsea, hopefully he will be able to get a role in Chelseas future but he needs to adapt to the style, which he seems to be willing to, unlike the albino gorilla from Belgium who can go back to the Bundesliga.

It is funny to me how no one cries for Oscar whenever he doesn't get played, the only better player than him at Chelsea this season has been Hazard, but Oscar also gets to sit out matches and that is what in the end will win Chelsea the league, that it's a squad that can give rest to even the best.

Salazar

Desolation of Smaug was pretty good.

Laketown was crap. The proto-Wormtongue via Danny Dyer cock manipulating the Master was garbage. Tauriel was gorgeous but wholly unnecessary. Martin Freeman really is void of charisma. Thranduil was excessively camp. Beorn was like random Slavic muscle in a Statham film. Some of the dwarves are just shit.

Otherwise, good.

Lightning

Banned
Roman, I would agree with your points if Chelsea were playing one of the top clubs but they were playing Derby County. Not a serious threat to Chelsea and the perfect opportunity to get out of form players into form since that can only change on the pitch. According to Mourinho Mata has had great attitude in training and is training hard.

And if we are honest the Mata/Mourinho situation was documented before the season even started there were issues.

GorillaJu

Roman, I would agree with your points if Chelsea were playing one of the top clubs but they were playing Derby County. Not a serious threat to Chelsea and the perfect opportunity to get out of form players into form since that can only change on the pitch. According to Mourinho Mata has had great attitude in training and is training hard.

And if we are honest the Mata/Mourinho situation was documented before the season even started there were issues.

You severely underrate Derby County. They're a good team on a really significant winning streak right now.

It makes sense to play some reserves in a match like that indeed, which is exactly what happened. Hazard and Mata both started out, while players that didn't play the prior game (or were subbed on in the second half) against Southampton like Willian, Oscar, Essien, Mikel and Luiz got the chance. Really most of the team was changed. Why Mata should be some special case in this and start twice in a row I have trouble understanding, he has played lots recently.

Wouldn't pay much attention to the so called documentation of the UK tabloids, they also claimed he wanted Torres out and see who still starts way too much. There was also speculation about his relationship with Azpilicueta at one point, cause Jose hates everyone Spanish after his time in Real Madrid or something like that, and see who is now starting over Cole. People start believing the diarrhea that is being written cause they want to, they want to point out how Mourinho is flopping and making creating a toxic atmosphere while he makes random players scapegoats, while that has not actually happened at all.

now friends, uncle Lambda is not the type that gets bothered too much by movie remakes. it's studios that don't want ot think too much and are just looking for quick cash, i can respect that. i understand it.

but holy shit, is the new Carrie movie the most redundant remake of all time?

there's literally nothing new in it. nada. zero. it's the same movie but with people born in the mid-90s. it was barely updated, outside of computers, the new music and new cars there's nothing modern about it.

shit, i'm sure it was made solely for pedo Wooden to get off on the surpsingly plain and average looking lead he worships. who's a minor.

GorillaJu

I wouldn't be too fucked off if he joined Zenit. There are plenty of players out there that we can look at, though I'd be excited if we signed Salah.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Ugh reports that Lamela could join Inter on loan. Fuck that, I don't give a shit about his World Cup prospects, our only concern should be getting him used to the PL so he can be a success for Spurs. We are not Man City, it's too embarrassing to loan out a £30m player so soon.

Zabojnik

What a beautiful Monday it is.

Some educated posts about our CL debacle in the last two pages. It's not an excuse, but it has to be said - if the Juve from September / October was the current Juve, we'd have no problems whatsoever qualifying. We fucked up in more ways than just one. Arrogance had something to do with it as well, as Conte well put it.

Next year. Next year for sure!

City won the league with Bobby "Joleon, lead the line" fucking Mancini.

We'll be ok.

Mancini was a proven winner. Moyes has won errrrrrrrrrr oh yeah promotion once.

What a beautiful Monday it is.

Some educated posts about our CL debacle in the last two pages. It's not an excuse, but it has to be said - if the Juve from September / October was the current Juve, we'd have no problems whatsoever qualifying. We fucked up in more ways than just one. Arrogance had something to do with it as well, as Conte well put it.

Next year. Next year for sure!

I still think Juve need a proven playmaker for Europe. The hard work and runs are good enough for the league, but there is nobody who can really unlock defences. Pirlo was god awful by his standards in the last calender year, especially for the national side, and when he was gone there was only Pogba and he just could not fill into his role.

If Juve have balls then they should bid for Mata now. He is the perfect fit and bidding now would allow Juve to get him before he finds himself with a solid first team position in Chelsea and other CL teams in the summer.

Zabojnik

I still think Juve need a proven offensive playmaker for Europe.

A trequartista or, you know, one or two world-class wingers. Which is what we Juve-bros have been saying since forever. The problem is the fucking 3-5-2, which doesn't allow for pure wingers. Switch to 4-3-3 and Tevez is forced to play as one, since we can't possibly drop him. What do you do? I guess 4-3-1-2 could be one solution. Can we have Zidane back, please?

rvy

Banned
That fucking laser doe.

Why would you even be put into a position to be attacked by it? IIRC, there's only two laser attacks, one from close range and one from long range, you should be using the stinger missiles, so you only have to worry about the long-range attack and you have plenty of ways to duck it.

rvy

Banned
I wish I was a hot girl so I could work as Twitter PR for some video game company.
That would be grand.

Salazar

Why would you even be put into a position to be attacked by it? IIRC, there's only two laser attacks, one from close range and one from long range, you should be using the stinger missiles, so you only have to worry about the long-range attack and you have plenty of ways to duck it.

Harness this brainpower for your football posts pls

dc89

I've done it now! The first bit was dead easy, just chaff and missiles but it was the 2nd bit that i kept dying at. But then I got in a pattern.

- when it fired missiles run towards it.
- will then use a laser, run away from it
- then it fires machine guns, dodge.
- Fire Stinger at weak point.

Edit: Just died to LICKWID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom