• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

I'm making gnocchi while listening to a roman radio. Exploding livers everywhere. People on a verge of a mental breakdown, calling for Garcia to be sacked. Delicious.

rvy

Banned
Please listen to Salazar. <3

Salazar is a cunt. Didn't even post in the Eusébio thread. All he wants is Shinji.

a3ae7a7d.gif~c200

bjaelke

There's a Serie A game starting in 30 minutes? Would on earth would the Italian FA schedule a game this early on a workday?

Feorax

Mockup of next years home kit from people who've called the last two warrior kits fairly accurately.

BdSpjzZCEAAUZUm.jpg

I quite like it. Of course, we all know it's the away kit and 3rd kit that bring the lols.

I really hate walking around big stations like Yokohama, there are just too many gorgeous girls. Japanese girls look so good in the winter.. Thigh-length winter coats over mini skirts with black stockings and black heels.. Seems to be what everyone is wearing this year and it's boner city every time I'm at the station.

Japanese girls are flat chested and have no ass to speak of but those fucking legs man. Uuhbnnggghhhgajalllllghjll
I want to go there

Kopite

Mockup of next years home kit from people who've called the last two warrior kits fairly accurately.

I quite like it. Of course, we all know it's the away kit and 3rd kit that bring the lols.
Watching LFC live last year's third kit and this season's away one wasn't all that bad IMO.

Walshy

A United Fan's post on another message board said:
423 failed crosses. A Premier League high.

Bottom 10 in the whole football league for home goals scored.

On course for worst title defence ever in the modern era.

He has overseen the most embarrassing transfer window we've ever had, which basically made us look like some two-bob part timers. And then ended that by panic buying a microphone that he has worked with for years, but despite that has actually decided he is worse than our currently (very) shit midfield.

He felt a little intimidated by a team of established winners, so sacked them all and got in his headset wearing mates.

Four home league defeats already, only half way through the season. Worst record for over a decade.

Lost at Anfield. Got humiliated by City a couple of games later.

The following game saw us lose to West Brom at home, their first OT win in 35 years.

Then we lost to Everton, their first OT win in 21 years.

Then in the very next game we lost to Newcastle, their first OT win in 41 years.

Out of the cup at home in the third round... Fergie had one third round cup exit in 27 years

He hasn't promised anything in interviews, when questioned on style of play, title ambitions or even what any of his plans or visions are, he has swerved all questions.

He has, however, told us to expect more defeats like the City one,
- that we're not good enough to win the CL (five minutes after joining he had come to this conclusion but at the same time based his opinions on Hernandez etc on 'I've been told he's good')
- and that even if it breaks us, god damn it we WILL make it difficult for Newcastle at home (we didn't in the end).

He's taken a team that won the league at a canter to being shown up by Liverpool and perennial bottlers Arsenal, all while convincing the world we're actually shit and being seventh is actually more our level.

He's got one of the world's most talented forwards running up hills to get him fit (whilst he's injured)

He's got fans of a club that has been vying for league title records and European Cup ambitions every year for god knows how long thinking 'fourth place will do' (which even that he's struggling for).

He's done all this with a shit eating smirk on his face, the way through.

Other than that, he's done all right for his first half season.
Moyes really is United's Hodgson.

Bumhead

Banned
I don't get a lot of these internet "personalities".

I've just scratched it off as one of those things I don't understand and would annoy the fuck out of me even if I did. Like Snapchat, twerking and Miley Cyrus.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
http://25.media.tumblr.com/9fd05dd2ff8a76877dcedd66321dda92/tumblr_myyhvgcx5T1qcxfxbo1_500.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://worldsoccertalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/galatasaray-goal-sneijder.gif

welcome to thursday

Salazar

Manchester United &#8207;@ManUtd 1m
Alex Büttner quashes exit talk: "I'm happy here. I want to play for United."

I want a time machine and the keys to Claudia Cardinale's pants

But it's not up to me. Do one. Preferably to a club I despise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom