• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

BRING BALE AND JESE ON YOU PENNE GOBBLING MOTHERFUCKER

iYRlRX1BGvZFk.gif

wedward

While this is horrible for Theo and I feel bad, we should be ok. He missed most of this season already and we were top of the table without him. Luckily the Ox is coming back soon and Gnarby looks to be the real deal. Hopefully we don't put too much pressure on Gnarby or the Ox. Rosicky can play on the right as well. We will definitely miss Theo's pace.

We need to buy a striker now. Not a winger, but an out and out striker. Giroud is back, but with Bendtner out and Theo done, Podolski as our second option is not good enough.

Costa pls.

pulga

Banned
The team doesn't give a fuck looks like.

---

BALE IS COMING

I SHOULD BE COACHING THIS FUCKING TEAM

CARLO PLS

Damn shame for Walcott. At least Arsenal can bring back Gervinho for a second coming.

This is also reason why Arsenal should steer well clear of Pato. Arsenal don't exactly have the greatest injury record, and Pato is basically Mr Bump.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Celta are so shit, any decent team would have scored one of these chances. Pepe just lets them shoot.

Bale to rescue this crappy Madrid.

pulga

Banned
No he didn't. He was wide open in the box and only crossed it in 3 yards away from goal.

Any other cunt would've tried to shoot it in. Thought he would when he received it, showed great maturity for his age by selflessly setting up that cunt Benzema

You were pretty terrible tbf. No link up from midfield to attack and I'm also suprised Guarin didn't get a red card for being a dumb prick in the 1st half.
I can believe that. Only go to see the final 20 minutes but wow, we're so bad away from the San Siro it's embarrassing. Mazzarri needs to work some magic and get some creative Midfield players. Guarin will likely come to Chelsea and he's arguably the best one on there. Shitty situation all around.

K1LLER7

Phil-Jones-Wallpaper-HD-2013-3.jpg

United-Bros, when does he return?

We've been poor ever since his injury. One of, if not our best player this season. We need him back asap.

He's awful. How hard is it to go with a

---------Jese/Morata
CR7--------Isco------Bale

pls its a no brainer

heh

I would play Ilharramendi behind and play Xavi as a CM. Get Modric at AMC. Isco has dat silk touch, a real magician, but I see him. Yeah that's right, Isco really thinks he's hot shit and it shows in many of his decisions. Modric is more focused.

Get Morata in there, kid has goals in him.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
According to Duncan Castles Barca are setting the foundation for a Messi sale for 300m pounds come summer of 2015. As much I'd understand skepticism, he called the RVP transfer and was on top of the Bale stuff. He must have solid contacts.

No player is worth £300m, not even Messi. That's just gross.

Baki

I'm in shock. Theo has improved massively over the last year. This will be the 2nd WC he has missed.

He has been crucial to Arsenal with his goals. We have to buy in Jan. We have lost a lot of goals and assists. Needs addressing immediately.

We need pace and goals. Who fits that bill that we can afford?

Lets buy Salah lol

Feorax

According to Duncan Castles Barca are setting the foundation for a Messi sale for 300m pounds come summer of 2015. As much I'd understand skepticism, he called the RVP transfer and was on top of the Bale stuff. He must have solid contacts.

Who would pay that though? Yes he's the best player on the planet, but to pay more than treble the current transfer record for a player who'll be not too far off 30 in 2015? Not to mention whatever crazy wages he would surely demand.

The only club I can think of mad enough to even entertain the idea would be Madrid, and there's no way he'll go there.

Nobody is gonna pay 300 mil for Messi. By the time Barcelona sells Messi, his value will have gone down. Bad blood will happen, and Messi will be the one pushing for the exit leaving Barça not much of a choice to simply content with highest transfer fee of all time. Which will be slightly over Bale's.

Escalation is going to break football, and by 2035 China will have the biggest Football league in the world.

Barzul

Who would pay that though? Yes he's the best player on the planet, but to pay more than treble the current transfer record for a player who'll be not too far off 30 in 2015? Not to mention whatever crazy wages he would surely demand.

The only club I can think of mad enough to even entertain the idea would be Madrid, and there's no way he'll go there.

Well rumor has it that there's a club prepared to pay it, one of the government sponsored ones. So PSG, Moncao or City.

lol Celta Vigo

Conceding about 5 seconds after the keeper has the ball in his hands

No wonder Messi and Ronaldo have no inclination to leave this league

Yen

Could easily see an oil club signing Messi. I do think it would be one of those "football is dead" moments.

Arsenal, please buy Reus. You'll have my eternal gratitude.

Oh and Liverpool-gaf, don't worry, Zenit is not after Salah. That rumour is bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom