• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_prOdigy

Moyes never said "unlimited budget".

He said we didn't have a budget.

It's just we only realise now that we were supposed to appropriate that at face value.

Salvadora

Moyes never said "unlimited budget".

He said we didn't have a budget.

It's just we only realise now that we were supposed to appropriate that at face value.
When I googled the quote I saw a Sun story dated 15th of June stating: "MOYES has targeted both Gareth Bale and Ronaldo — even though they would cost over £75million EACH."

Like, genuinely does anyone (even Sun readers) believe this shit.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
When I googled the quote I saw a Sun story dated 15th of June stating: "MOYES has targeted both Gareth Bale and Ronaldo — even though they would cost over £75million EACH."

Like, genuinely does anyone (even Sun readers) believe this shit.

Arsenal fans probably.

Arsenal GAF pls, stop being deluded. Only way we're gonna get Costa is if he turns down every other major club in the world in the summer. Not happening. Would love him to come though, but yeah.

Baki

Arsenal GAF pls, stop being deluded. Only way we're gonna get Costa is if he turns down every other major club in the world in the summer. Not happening. Would love him to come though, but yeah.

The only "major" clubs in for him are Chelsea and Arsenal.

Real Madrid won't go for him (they want Suarez/Aguero).
Barcelona has HGH Messi.
Man U will be in Europa League.
Bayern have Lewa
BVB is poor and likes investing in impoverished Eastern European kids.
PSG has Cavani.
Man City has 3 world class strikers.

phaze

Can we have a moratorium on new Arsenal fans pls.

image.php

Can't really see us getting anyone of bigger stature during the window, even with Walcott's injury. We will buy back Gervihno or get some French teenager.

wedward

Can't wait till we win the league and rub it in everyones face. Gonna be awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

I already have a bunch of posts drafted up in a word document. Luckily I have a couple more months to tweak them to perfection.

operon

I love Arsenal but some of the fans, I coming around to lightning now he's great compared to some of the others. For ye're sake you better hope Arsenal don't do an Arsenal some people around here have z long memory.

Baki

I love Arsenal but some of the fans, I coming around to lightning now he's great compared to some of the others. For ye're sake you better hope Arsenal don't do an Arsenal some people around here have z long memory.

All we said Costa is coming home. No need to get worked up. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom