• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Benzema would be pretty good at Arsenal actually, he's one of those newfangled touch-and-go strikers who doesnt actually score but contributes to the team play

or at least thats what he's telling us these days
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Baki

Yep, just ask Spurs they use them nearly every transfer window.

The Willian saga was priceless. From Liverpool to Spurs, with Chelsea trolling them both by hijacking the transfer while Spurs paid for the medical. Too good.

Banderas.gif

I feel ya. Costa is more of the bad boy look. Leather jacket and greased back hair. I can dig it.

Glad you came round to it.

wedward

Benzema would be pretty good at Arsenal actually, he's one of those newfangled touch-and-go strikers who doesnt actually score but contributes to the team play

or at least thats what he's telling us these days
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

We'll be taking Morata. Don't worry about Benz.

Messi

I am a legend on other forums. Every year I am hailed with awards and all of the posters love me. What have you guys achieved in your lives??? Post your forum achievements.

Clegg

That same Times article also says we've agreed terms with Coentrao. It's just up to Madrid to agree to the sale.

Edit: I think they're just going off the Guardian's story though.

Batigol

Banned
I am a legend on other forums. Every year I am hailed with awards and all of the posters love me. What have you guys achieved in your lives??? Post your forum achievements.

Got banned as a junior and lived to tell the tale

Also was a mod on Ebaumsworld, but that forum was shite

Elchele

I actually enjoy more the Manchester Utd talk than the shit we had in the last page. Man, that was the worst moment of footygaf

bud

ronaldo, giroud, messi;
wilshere, ramsey, gundogan;
alaba, koscielny, mertesacker, lahm;
courtois

and thiago silva in case mertesacker or koscielny get injured.

arsene, please understand.

L1NETT

I remember when this thread was good. Was only 3 hours ago after all.

I've seen the word Costa so much I feel like I am at a Coffee conference.

Watching Hixx transfer torture does make me laugh though :p (sorry Hixx)

Transfer muppetry in full swing down the leagues mind;

Today we have been linked with

Ishmael Miller
David Bentley
Paul Digby (He's quality mind)
Anon Midfielder

Clegg

Wait. Every paper says we Moyes has been given the funds to buy big. Smells like a media briefing.

Hopefully we don't fuck it up this time.

kharma45

United Bros the war chest is back! Banned Paper says we have £200m to spend.

YES MOYES

Wait. Every paper says we Moyes has been given the funds to buy big. Smells like a media briefing.

Hopefully we don't fuck it up this time.

If you believe the Mail
'United have called a meeting of their European scouts this week at Carrington.

Around 16 staff are due in Manchester to deliver their reports on potential targets as manager David Moyes goes over the standard required.

Moyes wants five or six players in the summer and still remains hopeful of signing one or two this window'

Koke seems to have been ruled out by a lot of papers too. It'll be interesting to see what happens. He knows he can't bring in some of who he wants but can't afford to do nothing. I expect... something.

Baki

Large amounts of chat about her. Stuff she is in. Potential movies. Charity causes, her clothes also fanfiction. But there was chat about other stuff.

That filled out 13k posts. Wow. Then again I could do that on Giroud.

kharma45

I don't believe shit when it comes to transfers. Fuck muppets.

Every paper is carrying the funds story so United probably want it known that the money is there. Whether you believe it's actually there and we'll spend some is entirely up to you.

Something has been said somewhere. The figure generally being spouted is around £100m per season for the next two seasons, including January's.

Sky have run the story, ducker has run the story and the guardian are running it so it must have legs... even the Mail are running it so it must be true.

It does seem to be that we're looking to bring in 4-6 players between now and the first day of September with our list of targets being: Koke, Gundogen, Reus, Mangala and Shaw amongst others. Koke apparently won't happen until the summer and I feel Shaw is a pointless target.

Of course it could all be BS but it's a lot of smoke to have no fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom