• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peco

Cagliari have accepted Roma's offer for Nainggolan: €3m for the loan + €6.5m for 50%. Contract until June 2018. Medicals tomorrow.

They don't even need him or maybe Pjanic is really leaving.

Meier

This is pretty funny even though I feel really bad for Theo. I like watching him play.

ns6inOC.jpg

pulga

Banned
Can I please have the next thread? I'd like to dedicate one to the gooners in here

Fucking numbnuts think they got Ozil because they're somebody. Please, we only sold you Ozil when we realized we didnt need him AND after United turned him down.

dc89

Can I please have the next thread? I'd like to dedicate one to the gooners in here

Fucking numbnuts think they got Ozil because they're somebody. Please, we only sold you Ozil when we realized we didnt need him AND after United turned him down.

FYI: I've reserved the OT around July 2014 - an Etihad Campus special.

wedward

I don't think anyone cares about WHY or HOW we got him.

Just that we did.

Baki, im in SF, where are you?

Let's have a welcome home party for Costa. I'll bring the cake.

Meier

If Costa does come to the Prem, I'm curious how it'll turn out. I wouldn't be surprised if it was more like Osvaldo than say Suarez. Sometimes those guys who are nasty players don't have the same success from one place to the next.

pulga

Banned
now that i think about it, flying squirrel needs to make a comeback

if crushed can come back as emceegrammr AND be made a mod

why is squirrel dead

pls

Baki

Must be hard being a Madrid fan. Throwing around all that money but still getting their ass kicked by a bunch of German Teenagers.

....And that's not even starting on Juventus.

wedward

If Costa does come to the Prem, I'm curious how it'll turn out. I wouldn't be surprised if it was more like Osvaldo than say Suarez. Sometimes those guys who are nasty players don't have the same success from one place to the next.

Woof. Don't do me like that Meier.

I am rooting for FSU.

Walshy

Anyone ever had an open book exam before?

I'm allowed to take six pages of notes in and they've given the question to us a month in advance so I've written my essay in the smallest and readable font size. There is actually no rules of what is on the notes, just that it can't be over six pages of notes.

It can't be that easy, can it?

pulga

Banned
Must be hard being a Madrid fan. Throwing around all that money but still getting their ass kicked by a bunch of German Teenagers.

....And that's not even starting on Juventus.

Not really, we've been making it to the semifinals quite regularly at least and have won a couple of trophies the last couple of years

Hows Arsenal doing?

I'm allowed to take six pages of notes in and they've given the question to us a month in advance so I've written my essay in the smallest and readable font size. There is actually no rules of what is on the notes, just that it can't be over six pages of notes.

It is EXACTLY that easy lol

Baki

It's less about what you can remember and more about what you can apply. So these type of tests tend to really test your understanding of the subject.

Did you just say that they've already given you the questions? What's the point then? What's the exam about?

Baki

Not really, we've been making it to the semifinals quite regularly at least and have won a couple of trophies the last couple of years

Hows Arsenal doing?

Well Arsenal isn't involved a mass conspiracy to throttle the league. So that's one thing. ;)

Keep throwing that money around though, maybe one day you'll be half the team that Barcelona is. lol

Lightning

Banned
Baki and wedward are going to turn the entire forum against us.

We haven't achieved anything yet and Ozil was a great capture but doesn't mean players will line up to come here.

pulga

Banned
Not sucking of a broke countries teat.

0KjVwky.png

Nah, just anally raping your fans with the most expensive matchtickets in the country with absolutely nothing to justify and show for it

Well Arsenal isn't involved a mass conspiracy to throttle the league. So that's one thing. ;)

Keep throwing that money around though, maybe one day you'll be half the team that Barcelona is. lol

looooool Barcelona is a fad baby, once Messi is out in 2015 they're done for

Baki

Baki annd wedward are going to turn the entire forum against us.

We haven't achieved anything yet and Ozil was a great capture but doesn't mean players will line up to come here.

Please. Everyone is already against us.

And not once have I claimed that players will be lining up for us. But I also contest the fact that people tend to make us seem like a less attractive option than we actually are.

0KjVwky.png

Nah, just anally raping your fans with the most expensive matchtickets in the country with absolutely nothing to justify and show for it

At least its consensual. You guys take tax payers money to spend on Perez vanity projects. lolol

Hixx

Di Marzio: "in the last few hours Sunderland contacted Roma for Borriello and Gilardino. Both turned down."

Di Fanti pls fuck off.

wedward

0KjVwky.png

That argument falls on deaf ears pal. I am used to expensive tickets. Why shouldn't they be?

Pls, nobody say "think about the kids"

Lightning

Banned
Please. Everyone is already against us.

And not once have I claimed that players will be lining up for us. But I also contest the fact that people tend to make us seem like a less attractive option than we actually are.
No they are not. Don't wind up Yurt against us... trust me I've needled him in the past and it's not a great idea. Don't mock Juventus.

Pulgcunt is against us anyway. But he's funny and likeable most of the time.

pulga

Banned
Must be Arnie and Wilbs trolling from the grave. It's the only logical explanation.

This actually crossed my mind hahah

A fucking elaborate troll by those cunts designed to shit on Arsenal

its brilliant, there's no other reason these guys are real

they

just

cant

be

Baki

This actually crossed my mind hahah

A fucking elaborate troll by those cunts designed to shit on Arsenal

its brilliant, there's no other reason these guys are real

they

just

cant

be

As real as Benzema being your 1st choice striker.

wedward

No they are not. Don't wind up Yurt against us... trust me I've needled him in the past and it's not a great idea. Don't mock Juventus.

I am not afraid of anyone. YA HEAR THAT YURT.

pulga

Banned

dont worry, i switch my epl allegiances on a season by season basis. this year, im in the city and liverpool camp :3

Baki

I like Yurt too.

So Juventus is safe.

Walshy

Hows Arsenal doing?

I hope so, I hope they don't mark it harder.

It's less about what you can remember and more about what you can apply. So these type of tests tend to really test your understanding of the subject.
Ah right, it's still a bit strange.

Did you just say that they've already given you the questions? What's the point then? What's the exam about?
Yeah they gave the class the question about a month ago. I do an Business Economics degree and the module is on International Management theories, and the question is on globalization exploiting and eradicating underdeveloped countries culture.

The lecturer who was supposed to do the module retired last minute, so they drafted in a 65 year old hippy sociologist research who is being forced out of the university for a racist remark apparently, so he doesn't really give a fuck which probably explains the open book exam. For our assignment, he let us do our own question and we could present it in any form we wanted, it was bizarre
lol.gif

Hixx

3 Italian clubs in for Diakite.

Celustka may be sold to Benfica as part of a Cardozo -> Trabzonspor deal.

Seems like we are open to selling Fletcher for what we paid.

Cabral on loan to a Serie A club.

Yep, the transfer window is open. 3 of our summer signings heavily linked with moves. Roberto De FUCKWIT.

Baki

you guys would cream yourselves if you signed Benzema and you know it

ffs you have the other french donkey as your starting striker

Giroud is ahead of Benzema in the french squad. We have the ultimate French donkey. <3 Plus our french donkey is more beautiful.

Elchele

I was thinking about this today, where was Costa before this season? He was average player. Maybe this is mostly Simeone being great than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom