• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Vidal's run <3

Gabbiadini was brilliant yesterday. The talent is there, he just needs to be more consistent. Which is admittedly hard, when you're a striker and they play you wide. Samp pls.

BeVWGAWCAAAwzQV.jpg

Soon.

SOON

2u9shh5ytu9m.gif

Salazar

This is all true actually. Baines?

Arf.

Dunno. Moyes seemed to think he had it locked. I think he had decent grounds, at the time, to believe that he could just drive past with the door open and Baines would hop in.

I'm glad he's hustling Evra out the door, though. He has surges of form, yeah, but he has made us so vulnerable, so often.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
http://www.juventus.com/wps/wcm/connect/abdf7f60-397f-4391-b44b-68331a780add/big_match_samp.jpg?MOD=AJPERES&CACHEID=abdf7f60-397f-4391-b44b-68331a780add_180120142256[IMG]

[B]NON SI VENDE POGBAAAAAAAAAAA NON SI VENDE POGBA NON SI VENDE POGBA NON SI VENDE POGBAAAAAAAAAAAAA[/B]

[spoiler]400M€[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

so many players on the market in that picture

soo

can we talk about Michu and Benteke?

what the fuck happened to them
KuGsj.gif

Michu has been injured quite a lot. Benteke had a long spell of not doing anything, but just recently started scoring again now, 7 in 20 matches isn't that bad for a team like Villa though.

TeddyBoy

soo

KuGsj.gif

Michu was just like Charlie Adam, a decent CAM who had good movement and got a good bit of confidence once he started scoring, after the League Cup final last year, he really didn't score much more even if he has been injured this season, I don't rate him much. One season wonder for sure.

Benteke still has lots of skill on the ball, he's just young and not very confident right now, I think he'll turn it around.

Lukaku is also going through a rough patch right now, after his good start at Everton I'm thinking his style of play is beginning to clash a little with Everton's. However Mourinho might have recognised this and sent Lukaku to Everton to improve that part of his game.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Twitter says you are buying Diamante to replace someone
or thing. Simone Pepe's body was cremated last month. His ashes were scattered from a plane as it flew over Stadio Olimpico and his favourite golf course.
Michu has been injured quite a lot. Benteke had a long spell of not doing anything, but just recently started scoring again now, 7 in 20 matches isn't that bad for a team like Villa though.

pls, RVP scored 30 for Arsenal

he's no Lukaku though, that's for sure.

arsenal gaf/Suen, this is a joke post

Zabojnik

The Lone Ranger was nominated in the special effects category, Pacific Rim wasn't. Odd.

or thing. Simone Pepe's body was cremated last month. His ashes were scattered from a plane as it flew over Stadio Olimpico and his favourite golf course.

/unalive

hornetpie

Neo Member
SOMEHOW Ramirez ankle isn't broken it looks like

flew home to Southampton with the team and is having scans soon

HOW did his leg just not snap, that is some incredible conditioning

I think Utd will play well today. It looks to me that when they have been beaten or played poorly recently the majority of the team have lacked drive and motivation and are happy to plod along. I think their whole team will be up for it today as they don't need much to get motivated for a game like this. Hopefully Hazard continues his fine form and we have enough to beat them. I think it will be a tight 2-1 win for Chelsea but I wil be happy with a point.

Wes

venison crêpe
soo

KuGsj.gif

Both have had injuries.

As for Benteke in particular, whilst he's been suffering from injuries he still actually has the same number of goals at this point in the season as he did at the same point last season.

Walshy

After the disaster that was yesterday, as a Liverpool fan a draw would be great.

Keeps United 5 points behind and Chelsea only 4 ahead.

GHG

This is just about the only time in my life where I'd be happy to see Man United win and its when they aren't capable of it.

Fantastic.

Walshy

The abuse that Stan Collymore is getting...Jesus.
I think most of the tweets that are directed to him are disgusting (the racist tweets) but he doesn't really help himself with favouriting tweets like this:

Lee Highcock &#8207;@highcock_h 12h
@JoshMiitchy_ @TheEFCForum @StanCollymore so the murderers are calling @StanCollymore a wife beater for calling Suarez a cheat? The irony!

People need to realise it's just a game.

GHG

This is absolutist blarney that would demean even posters as dumb as doicare.

Whatever.

If Man United win I'll change my avatar to RVP in a Man United shirt for the next month.

Thats how confident I am of it not happening. I want it to happen as much as any Man United fan would today but we live in the real world unfortunately.

Don't try and tell me that David fucking Moyes is going to mastermind the first PL victory over Mourinho at Stamford Bridge with a subpar Man United side.

Pls.

Diving gets a lot of the press, but what isn't debated as much as what a handball actually is. It infuriates me when commentators and pundits call ball-to-hand "handball", simply because there was contact between the two. FIFA rule book can't been any clearer; it must be deliberate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom