• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

Brock Lesnar's foray into MMA was so terrible. The disgraceful title fight after having proved nothing whatsoever, the instant shirk and turtle every time he took a blow, the terrible, sloppy form, the pro wrestling-style dramatic celebrations, the god-awful beer endorsements and subsequent apology..

Complete fucking mess lol

tri_willy

brock_mouthpiece_spit.gif

ivxvc4zp9G9IR.gif

Fergie

Banned
LOL.

Ref gives a straight red card, to Onazi (Lazio), and it was a yellow at best.

Refs this season...

@SpursOfficial: Team news: Lloris, Walker, Chiriches, Dawson, Rose, Eriksen, Bentaleb, Dembele, Chadli, Lennon, Adebayor #COYS

@SwansOfficial: #SWANS: Tremmel, Rangel, Chico, Williams (c), Davies, Amat, Britton, Shelvey, Pozuelo, Routledge, Bony.

Kikarian

I think most of the tweets that are directed to him are disgusting (the racist tweets) but he doesn't really help himself with favouriting tweets like this:

People need to realise it's just a game.
Yeah he is being a bit of a cunt adding to the fire.

Brock Lesnar's foray into MMA was so terrible. The disgraceful title fight after having proved nothing whatsoever, the instant shirk and turtle every time he took a blow, the terrible, sloppy form, the pro wrestling-style dramatic celebrations, the god-awful beer endorsements and subsequent apology..

Complete fucking mess lol

do i have to fly to Japan and smack you, Morsel? do i?

dude was the greatest thing to happen in American MMA. biggest draw they ever had, so much that Dana White is begging him to return now that GSP retired.

Salvadora

Szczęsny: "Lewandowski has been my friend for a long time - I tried my best to convince him to come to Arsenal."

Our problems could have been solved :/

Has there ever been an authentic, big-budget pirate film? I think it could be so good if Hollywood made one.

Sub-question: Do you ever see Jack Sparrow doing anything that technically makes him a pirate in the PotC films?

I have been catching up on movies today.

Man of Steel. I really liked this. Might be my favourite Superman film. I really liked the believability of it and that they showed a lot of Krypton at the beginning. I also liked how they showed flashbacks instead of dragging out his time in Smallville.

Kick Ass 2. I didn't enjoy it as much as the first. Was really disappointed with Jim Carrey.

Red 2. Just a silly fun action film. And oh my days Catherine Zeta Jones was looking so hot.

Salvadora

The number of academy players used in the starting 11 this season (data from november):
TYrx5N7.jpg

It would be quite the fairy tale ending if Arsenal won the league.

Krypton and Jor-El were the only good things about Man of Steel

I cannot recall any good things about Man of Steel. It's greatest crime has to be that it made Superman Returns look good.

WOW thats harsh.

I went in with low expectations and thought it was the best yet. Superman is one of the worst film series around but this was ok. Superman learning to come to terms with his power and actually wants to beat the shit out of people was cool.

dc89

Arf.

Dunno. Moyes seemed to think he had it locked. I think he had decent grounds, at the time, to believe that he could just drive past with the door open and Baines would hop in.

I'm glad he's hustling Evra out the door, though. He has surges of form, yeah, but he has made us so vulnerable, so often.

Yeah I think Evra has had it. He'll wind up QPR before long, where players for their careers to die.

YES! I hope he bosses Ajax.

---

Gonna stream a seasons game on FIFA. I need to win to get promoted.
www.twitch.tv/st1ss

Zabojnik

Is there a tool or something that tells you why Flash is crashing in Firefox all the fucking time? I'm this close to switching to Chrome. Only 'cause of this shit.

The number of academy players used in the starting 11 this season (data from november):
TYrx5N7.jpg

It would be quite the fairy tale ending if Arsenal won the league.

Nice numbers for Arsenal.

I think Roma's 2.2 is made up of God, De Rossi and Florenzi.

I guess Ajax Gaf are at the game, but I wonder how many of their starters have been academy. Surely it would be Barca.

Is there a tool or something that tells you why Flash is crashing in Firefox all the fucking time? I'm this close to switching to Chrome. Only 'cause of this shit.

Mine was doing it for ages as well, seems to have fixed itself in the last 2 weeks or so. Would the page stop responding completely for about a minute, and then give you a crash report?

@Lambda, we have a much better goal difference I think

confuziz

Banned
Nice numbers for Arsenal.

I think Roma's 2.2 is made up of God, De Rossi and Florenzi.

I guess Ajax Gaf are at the game, but I wonder how many of their starters have been academy. Surely it would be Barca.

Actually, the same goes for PSV, Feyenoord and Twente. A lot of the players these days are from the clubs academies

GorillaJu

do i have to fly to Japan and smack you, Morsel? do i?

dude was the greatest thing to happen in American MMA. biggest draw they ever had, so much that Dana White is begging him to return now that GSP retired.

Yeah, the most popular videos on youtube are often ones that are so painfully stupid it's hard not to watch. People are drawn to idiocy and drama.

He brought in a lot of customers by acting like a complete tool. As many people wanted to see him lose as they did want to see him win.

You can call that good promotion, but I'd rather not be the monkey that falls on his ass for everyone to laugh at.

Zabojnik

Mine was doing it for ages as well, seems to have fixed itself in the last 2 weeks or so. Would the page stop responding completely for about a minute, and then give you a crash report?

Not even that, it just crashes out of the blue. Gotta kill it in task manager and start again. Sometimes it will work fine for a couple of hours, other times it dies within half an hour. Going to specific sites seems to speed it up, but it mostly happens at random. I've had this problem for more than 6 months, worked like a charm before that. No idea what's changed. Updating Flash or Firefox didn't help. Maybe a clean Firefox install would.

Have you got an adblocker? My Firefox used to crash all the time before I started using one

Adblock? On GAF? Of course not.
Yes. Also Greasemonkey and some other shit. Could be that. As I've said - a clean install might help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom