• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the most popular videos on youtube are often ones that are so painfully stupid it's hard not to watch. People are drawn to idiocy and drama.

He brought in a lot of customers by acting like a complete tool. As many people wanted to see him lose as they did want to see him win.

You can call that good promotion, but I'd rather not be the monkey that falls on his ass for everyone to laugh at.

the monkey didn't care as long as he got paid. and he did.

GorillaJu

Dembele - Capoue
Chadli - Lamela

I always have to take a second look to see who it is when I look at one of those people. Now Chadli and Lamela have like the exact same hairstyle, too.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Prandelli is watching Sassuolo-Torino.

For Immobile, Mimmo and Cerci I assume
Is there a tool or something that tells you why Flash is crashing in Firefox all the fucking time? I'm this close to switching to Chrome. Only 'cause of this shit.

I dumped Firefox a long time ago.

Fergie

Banned
Spurs haven't even had one shot on target yet.

Oh shit Bony just hit the post. Dem legs.

Bony isn't bad from distance, always seems close.

GorillaJu

Surely more of a disgrace that he managed to win the title? Said more about the UFC heavyweight division than it did about him.

That's definitely part of it. UFC promotes their organization to the effect that the better fighter always wins, but especially as you get into the higher weight classes, a quick barrage of punches can end the match in seconds going either direction. He never won in a convincing fashion, the same way that the best UFC champions did.

LegoArmo

now you're just chatting shit. Couture and Mir were pummeled into oblivion and he choked Carwin after showing amazing heart and chin.

Carwin fight would have been stopped if it was any other fighter, I think. Amazing that he pulled out the win in the end though.

Poor Swansea.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Okay so Davids is in Italy then..

BeWQfZ7IMAAwP0N.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom