• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenka

It's ok but why are you defending Chievo? Pls explain yourself.
I am an all-encompassing Verona fan.

I wish to be alive the day Verona climbs back to the top of Serie A. Also, Verona and Munich have historical tight binds. What's more, Verona is a incredibly beautiful city, and is quite a nice place to live in.

Parma on the other end succeeded in falling from their throne after they sold Buffon and Thuram. I wonder where this money disappeared. Probably in one of the black accounts of Parmalat. That's why I don't really like them.

Damn, they had Veron, Crespo, Cannavaro, Sensini and so many others.

pulga

Banned
Id just like to point out Honduras regularly puts 3 or 4 goals past Keylor Navas in matches vs Costa Rica

Honduras does what Messicant :3

Salvadora

could the ref carry Barca any harder? digusting cunts.

Al2D08n.gif

Suen

I am an all-encompassing Verona fan.

I wish to be alive the day Verona climbs back to the top of Serie A. Also, Verona and Munich have historical tight binds. What's more, Verona is a incredibly beautiful city, and is quite a nice place to live in.

Parma on the other end succeeded in falling from their throne after they sold Buffon and Thuram. I wonder where this money disappeared. Probably in one of the black accounts of Parmalat. That's why I don't really like them.
But Chievo are cunts, they started this season playing dirty against us :(

The other Verona club must fall today as well, for the good of Serie A. Pls understand Kenka. I hold no grudge against Verona.

Parmalat's corruptness fucked up our club, sold our best players to Lazio, Juve and others. Either way we're a selling club, we're never going to keep our best players until we start winning trophies and there's a change in finances.

Kenka

But Chievo are cunts, they started this season playing dirty against us :(

The other Verona club must fall today as well, for the good of Serie A. Pls understand Kenka. I hold no grudge against Verona.
What is this greater good you seem to hail ? If you're a Seedorf fan, which we all are, then if he's good, he will turn things over for Milan. If he is half-baked yet, Barbara will get what she deserves.

In both cases, we are the winners.

Suen

Levante you fucking idiots! Why didn't you score!

Damn, they had Veron, Crespo, Cannavaro, Sensini and so many others.
Asprilla, Dino Baggio etc etc. Pls no, don't remind me of those days :(

What is this greater good you seem to hail ? If you're a Seedorf fan, which we all are, then if he's good, he will turn things over for Milan. If he is half-baked yet, Barbara will get what she deserves.

In both cases, we are the winners.
The greater good is Parma reaching Europa League. We haven't been in a continental competition since like forever.

FootballFan

What are we doing with the set pieces.

Seriously.

someone help me understand.

we scored from a corner.

but refuse to cross any other set pieces in.

Kenka

Levante you fucking idiots! Why didn't you score!

Asprilla, Dino Baggio etc etc. Pls no, don't remind me of those days :(

The greater good is Parma reaching Europa League. We haven't been in a continental competition since like forever.
I see. Then I wish you good luck.
Still, Hellas and Parma can both best Cunter and fly hand in hand to Zurich or Ljublijana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom