• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

D:

£15 down the pan because of this inept Barca who just want to play hoof ball. They're going to get dicked when the come to the Etihad.

Suen

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees :looooooooooooooooooool Barcaaaaaaa. Thank you Levante, the only true Valencian club left! One step closer to being at the top of the table, we just need Sevilla to do their job now.

Lambda pls. Believe in Levante, next one to score is Garcia.

#Levantelieve

#HalaLevante
#Levantelieve

Suen

hahahaha oh god that Martino face. It's like he can't fucking believe what he just saw.

595px-Levante_Uni%C3%B3n_Deportiva,_S.A.D._logo.svg.png
Now time for Milan to do their job.

Carbonox

get bent farca

Interesting.

Makes sense to not let him leave until Cabella is in the bag but Cabella is more a winger type of player - we should replace Cabaye with Gourcuff.

Instead we will get Macheda.

I'd prefer for Cabaye to stay until the Summer though. There's literally no need to sell him this month, regardless of what's offered. Get the most out of him to keep up our decent season, he can enjoy the World Cup and then go and play for PSG.

Suen

I see. Then I wish you good luck.
Still, Hellas and Parma can both best Cunter and fly hand in hand to Zurich or Ljublijana.
Hellas Verona is looking solid this season. Can't say I know much about them though but Luca Toni is nice.

Dark Rider

that will do Levante that will do

1 point behind
now we just need to thrash Barcalona and we will be in the second spot
now Atletico Madrid need to lose points too

dc89

Alba: "Levante were well-organized at the back, we had problems getting into the area. A pity we lost two points and dc £15"

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I fell asleep during the game

United GAF are fighting with each other

what happened

what's going on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom