• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Last night on FIFA Seasons I played City v Barca. City won 2-0

I've just had the return leg. 1-1 until..... AGWEROOOOOOOOooo00000 in the 90th minute.

That's it. We're going to beat Barca.

Kikarian

I can't remember the last time I posted in the gaming section.

Just now is the last time I've posted in the gaming section since god knows...

I've just had the return leg. 1-1 until..... AGWEROOOOOOOOooo00000 in the 90th minute.

Genuinely don't think you have anything to fear. You're favourites imo.

pulga

Banned

City absolutely need to get their counterattacking gameplan down. If you try to play their game, you'll be falling into their hands.

Clegg

Moyes reiterates his stance on transfers. Would like to bring players in, but most aren't available, United are planning for the long term etc et .

Ricker

New England/Seattle Super Bowl... I was good on only one of my playoffs predictions so far though lol...

EDIT: as you guessed wrong thread guys lolk...second time I do this now ....sowwy ;)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
A big black dick penetrated them

image.php

We are shit Yurt.

Negative_Man.png
Negative_Man.png
Negative_Man.png

Salvadora

Moyes reiterates his stance on transfers. Would like to bring players in, but most aren't available, United are planning for the long term etc et .

He's right, of course, but not doing anything further damages him.

Especially with what's on the line.

Scum

He should start by sorting out the style of play. Wing play with this Man Utd mob sucks.

Seedorf's Milan look good. Could do with that goal but Verona are holding on well.

I had forgotten what team pressing looks like. We are more vulnerable to counters but our play style is far more entertaining now. Thank you based Seedorf.

Actually, scratch that. Allegri played defensively but we were still always somehow vulnerable to counters anyway. Fuck Allegri.

Scum

Ibracadabra makes it 2.

I had forgotten what team pressing looks like. We are more vulnerable to counters but our play style is far more entertaining now. Thank you based Seedorf.

Actually, scratch that. Allegri played defensively but we were still always somehow vulnerable to counters anyway. Fuck Allegri.

Honda and Kaka are getting on well. But yeah, Milan need to forget those Allegri ways.

Linius

I really shouldn't be posting this for karma and all, but you really think he's gonna save you today? He hasn't played a proper game in ages. I think he could become usefull once he's back in the rythm of playing games on a weekly basis but today I doubt it. Doesn't know the team either, it seems a bit weird to use him right away in such an important game.

iIqEmSQaZnHbQ.gif

Now I can safely quote myself. Ruiz has been invisible but good entertainment.

Linius

Looks good

The only gripe I have with always sitting this high is that everything looks like in slow-motion lol

I quite like it up there, though first ring isn't bad either. As long as I'm not directly behind the goal it's okay for me. And for the second time in a row I sat close to the goal where they scored. Last time was against Celtic, also only one goal in that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom