• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes reiterates his stance on transfers. Would like to bring players in, but most aren't available, United are planning for the long term etc et .

How aren't they available, Moyesy? I thought players were lining up to want to join United? That, plus unlimited funds. Seems pretty simple.

IceCold

1vKXZmj.jpg

Bale is learning from his idol.

Suen

What were you expecting when you started watching a game between a newly promoted team and a soon to be relegated one?
What's with your Milan hate? Why is your hate not focused on Portuguese teams that sells you Brazilian frauds?

Verona being dangerous there.

How aren't they available, Moyesy? I thought players were lining up to want to join United? That, plus unlimited funds. Seems pretty simple.

Manager-David-Moyes-shocked-2280617.jpg

A midfielder, precious. I needs one

image-3305708.jpg

I want to join Man Utd

Malcolm-Glazer-Manchester-008.jpg

Unlimited funds etc

Ed%20Woodward-1337222.jpg

Forgot my pen lol

Clearly, something is going wrong at one or more of these points in the transfer process. Wonder which one it is. I assume there's less money to spend than the Glazers would have us believe, and Woodward&Co are fucking up when it comes to actually landing the affordable targets set by Moyes.

Draconian

Looking at United's schedule, they have three easy fixtures and then go to the Emirates. Those should be three wins, and if they aren't, the pressure on Moyes will only grow. When are RVP and Rooney due back?

What's with your Milan hate? Why is your hate not focused on Portuguese teams that sells you Brazilian frauds?

Verona being dangerous there.

Suen pls, I hate on everyone. Even more so now that I have no Zenit games to watch, just hate, 24/7.

Plus, like I've been saying all season, Hulk's no longer a flop. He's just awful at taking pelanties.

22 games, 12 goals, 10 assists.

Suen

Suen pls, I hate on everyone. Even more so now that I have no Zenit games to watch, just hate, 24/7.

Plus, like I've been saying all season, Hulk's no longer a flop. He's just awful at taking pelanties.

22 games, 12 goals, 10 assists.
If the Russian league is on a break you can always join the Parma league. The more support the better. Besides you may come to like Amauri and convince Gazprom to buy him. As a bonus we'll give you Okaka with him.

Based on my minimal exposure to Hulk from CL games I'll say he can do some great stuff and his huge ass makes his price tag reasonable. Just buy Ibra or Soldado if you need good pen takers.

Kikarian

Clearly, something is going wrong at one or more of these points in the transfer process. Wonder which one it is. I assume there's less money to spend than the Glazers would have us believe, and Woodward&Co are fucking up when it comes to actually landing the affordable targets set by Moyes.
We have no money
to spend at all. Even if we did it would go in the Glazer's back pockets.

Crawley Town have more money to spend on players than us.

If the Russian league is on a break you can always join the Parma league. The more support the better. Besides you may come to like Amauri and convince Gazprom to buy him. As a bonus we'll give you Okaka with him.

Based on my minimal exposure to Hulk from CL games I'll say he can do some great stuff and his huge ass makes his price tag reasonable. Just buy Ibra or Soldado if you need good pen takers.

Sorry Suen, I've already loaned out my support for Everton during the winter break. Supporting multiple teams at once would be disgusting, don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom