• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikarian

ZUyQrMz.jpg

Say's something when a player is more directing than the manager.

Suen

Sorry Suen, I've already loaned out my support for Everton during the winter break. Supporting multiple teams at once would be disgusting, don't you think?
Sviatoslav pls. Is there something you want to tell me?

smiling_moon2.png

Glad Rakitic scored a goal. Decent (but inconsistent) player.

Suen

Such a stupid foul. Verona deserve a point, imo. Only seen the second half though.
They've made some good counters and have actually created good chances for goals, just being a bit unlucky imo. That's not to say that Milan hasn't been pushing as well.

lol Atletico. Juanfran you stupid cunt

Real are gonna win the title.
Time for you to join the good side, the glorious side, the magnificent side.

Carlo-Ancelotti.jpg

Now that Milan has Seedorf as their manager they don't have to worry about Atletico anymore. Seedorf will use the legendary abilities he had when he played for Madrid and decimate Atletico. Milan-GAF, be at ease

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Milan getting closer and closer to Inter and a few weeks from now they'll be above them

all according to plan!

mazzarrimerda.gif

THREE POINTS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

<3 CLARENCE <3

Milan getting closer and closer to Inter and a few weeks from now they'll be above them

all according to plan!

mazzarrimerda.gif

At this point, that's my only goal for this season other than not being relegated. I don't want to finish below those cunts.

Linius

It's that new trainer effect Milan Gaf. Though sometimes it works out pretty well. Frank de Boers first game was a 0-2 win at San Siro and look where we are now :D

Suen

Three points away from an EL spot. Ghirardi believes. Donadoni believes. Parma believes. Zabo believes. I believe. Need to keep winning and hope Torino, Verona and Inter drop points but I have a feeling we'll fuck it up in our next game and lose points.

#EuropaLeague14/15

Linius

1st place in eredivisie?

Three league titles in a row after seven years of not winning the league. And steady CL football because of that. These are good times for Ajax fans. Only things I could desire right now are a cup win and advancing in the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom