• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Good for Madrid, which Im happy about, but I want to leave Barca in the dust as well, so kind of annoyed at fucking JUANFRAN

BeX4PigCIAA2A7U.jpg

Boss.

He's a hypocrite, a twat and a WUM. Can't wait til he leaves this league again. I'd be able to stand him if the media weren't so far up his arse they could tell me what he had for dinner earlier.

Funnily enough they actually will know what he had for dinner tonight because he is being honoured at the football writers gala dinner tonight

Splatt

Three league titles in a row after seven years of not winning the league. And steady CL football because of that. These are good times for Ajax fans. Only things I could desire right now are a cup win and advancing in the CL.

I read your post completely wrong. I thought you were complaining about De Boer :lol:

My bad.

Splatt

I can't help but laugh at how strange the whole "Seedorf as manager" thing is.

He was playing for Botafogo until last week and then he woke up one day and decided to coach AC Milan.

Badass.

Watching the Vidic tackle again, I don't see how they can say its a yellow. He's made no attempt to get the ball, its reckless, all he is attempting to do is hack Hazard down.

Perhaps it should be a 1 match ban instead of 3, but still.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Mirko Vucinic agent will be in London in next hours. Arsenal will reflect about a bid for permanent deal in next days
Capello on Vucinic "I think he would be the ideal player for Arsenal, but it depends on Juve's budget & their economic health.

Again, he's a fabulous second striker.

Zabojnik

Jaap Stam is confirmed to be joining Seedorf's staff, per Urby. Urby also said that Edgar Davids might join next season.

#DutchFuture

Jaap Stam will be the defense coach, Davids the midfield coach, Crespo the attack coach. That's what the pundits were saying yesterday. I chuckled when somebody murmured "Seedorf will do everything else" in the studio.

At the very least, everything seems to be moving towards 'organization' at Milan right now. Which is the complete opposite of what Allegri brought to the table.

At the very least, everything seems to be moving towards 'organization' at Milan right now. Which is the complete opposite of what Allegri brought to the table.

Good point. It looks like might we have a playing "system" and a longer term project to develop for the first time in four years.

Also:
Seedorf: "Edgar Davids? There's no chance of him becoming a part of my staff. I've never thought about such a thing."

Timurid

IBRACADABRA punishing poor Nantes and Berardi couldn't do jack against the mighty Granata!!!!!!!

Inter and Verona shit the bed against cannon fodder scum. :LOL :LOL :LOL

3Sixty

Southampton owner Katharina Liebherr will meet the club's staff on Monday as she prepares to name a chief executive, with former Blackburn chairman John Williams the clear frontrunner to take charge at St Mary's.

At this stage, Williams is the only candidate being seriously considered for the post, with former Liverpool chief executive Christian Purslow not in the running to replace the Italian.

Would be happy with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom