• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.
BeYH5JAIMAAZjNO.jpg

:lol :lol

Our players are brilliant.

Zabojnik

zabo it's like you don't read my posts anymore

Have mercy. Just got home from work to 20+ pages worth of posts. When it's too much, I just say fuck it and go to the last page. :)

Yurt, I heard a rumour Berardi wants to join his boyhood hero Totti at Roma. Also, he hates Juve

Confirm or deny

After he scored the last minute equalizer against Roma he said he was happy 'cause it helped Juve. He's already converted to the dark side.

Peco

byr5zvciae9wbd8.jpg

3 vital points, let's see what Clarence can do with these shitty players.

Also, fuck Galliani for sending two strikers out on loan with El Shaa and now Pazzo injured again.

ATF487

We're back in for Salah, but still won't offer Basel's asking price.

We are fucking mental...

This is a worrying part of FSG's reign, judging from the Dempsey situation they want to lowball everyone. 12m sounds fair for a player with two years remaining on his contract and with his best years ahead of him

Danchi

I really don't want him.

Why?

I've been quite impressed on the (admittedly few) times I've watched him live. My understanding is he can be quite hot and cold, but I think he would be a decent choice for squad rotation. Probably one of the more talented players we could realistically get in January.

Salvadora

Why?

I've been quite impressed on the (admittedly few) times I've watched him live. My understanding is he can be quite hot and cold, but I think he would be a decent choice for squad rotation. Probably one of the more talented players we could realistically get in January.
I should have added in "on a permanent deal."

I think he wouldn't be much of an improvement, if at all, on our current options.

Danchi

I should have added in "on a permanent deal."

I think he wouldn't be much of an improvement, if at all, on our current options.

Well, in the Summer Bendtner and (unfortunately) Park Chu Young will likely leave so that pretty much only leaves us with Giroud, Sanogo, and Akpom. That's pretty light, to say the least. I don't see why Vucinic (who has played on the wing or as a second striker pretty regularly) would necersarily stop us from signing a bigger name to play as a number 9.

Although, from what is doing the rounds at the moment, the only way the deal will go through is if it's a loan anyway.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Danchi knows what he's talking about

Although, from what is doing the rounds at the moment, the only way the deal will go through is if it's a loan anyway.

we will never ever accept a loan deal. Not now, not in the summer.

Salvadora

Well, in the Summer Bendtner and (unfortunately) Park Chu Young will likely leave so that pretty much only leaves us with Giroud, Sanogo, and Akpom. That's pretty light, to say the least. I don't see why Vucinic (who has played on the wing or as a second striker pretty regularly) would necersarily stop us from signing a bigger name to play as a number 9.

Actually, when put in that context, it makes sense.

Park (lol) and Bendtner leaving in the summer would put us in a position in which we would need multiple reinforcements. Sanogo is a big question mark, we've hardly even seen him play because of injury.

Danchi

It does seem I've completely forgot Podolski and Walcott exist, to be fair... I guess I don't really see them as able to lead the line all that well, and Podolski may be another one who moves on.

Salvadora

You may as well write Walcott off for now, he's 6 months out at least.

I feel for Podolski, Wenger seems to only rate him as a 70 min sub :/

Salvadora

Torn knee ligaments, right? He's done. He'll never be the same player again. Just accept it and move on.
Vucinic
Wenger says that research has shown that players in Walcott's age group make a full recovery, but older players can be permanently changed.

He's done if he loses his pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom