• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vucinic to Arsenal? I do want. A great option to bring off the bench and would fit in perfectly to our style of play.

Berardi's idol is Totti? Not surprised. GOATs stick together.

Scum

About a week and half 'til transfer window ends. Watch Wenger pull of another crazy arse last day shenanigans.

Jarnet87

Moyes is a joke, he's spent half a season sticking with Fergies outdated dinosaur tactics and hasn't changed a thing. You'd think after weeks and weeks of no success he'd mix it up but nope, just keep on playing out wide to our wingers, and spray and pray.

Barzul

BeYH0oxCEAAMMH_.png

Dibbz

Moyes is a joke, he's spent half a season sticking with Fergies outdated dinosaur tactics and hasn't changed a thing. You'd think after weeks and weeks of no success he'd mix it up but nope, just keep on playing out wide to our wingers, and spray and pray.

What's he supposed to do? Play Kagawa through the middle? Psssh

Scum

4-3-1-2

------------ RVP ----- Rooney -----------
------------------- Adnan -------------------
--- New CM --------------- Kagawa ---
------------------- Carrick -------------------
Coentrao -- Jones -- Evans -- Rafael

Barzul

I was initially against the idea of Vucinic, but when you think about it. Bendtner and Park Chu Young are off in the summer. Sanogo is a project. We'll need at least 3 decent strikers at the club, so Giroud, Vucinic and "Mr X" as our main strikers sounds about right. I personally think Podolski is off in the summer, Dortmund wanted him once upon a time, they'll probably be able to get him now. I think our summer signings will be Striker, Defender, 2nd choice GK and Draxler as Podolski replacement.

I got it guys.

---- RVP ----- Rppmey -----Januzaj------
------------------- Shinji -------------------
--- Fletcher --------------- Carrick ---
Coentrao -- Jones -- Evans -- Rafael
-----------------de Gea

*Move you fuckers, move!
*Focus on playing on the ground
*Play through the middle

This is all Moyes has to do. It's all up to you now Moyes.

Now go.

i07sXRDKz8T5U.gif

Lightning

Banned
My ideal Utd team would be something like this:

---------De Gea-----------
Baines, Zouma, Vidic, Rafael
------Carrick, Gundogan------
------------Fabregas--------------
---Januzaj---RVP---Reus--------

Rooney sold. Fellaini bench and that team will win the preimer league.

Scum

Another thing that Moyes needs to do is decide whether Jones is a DC or a DMC. I say he should be a DC and should start training as one.

pulga

Banned
Costa2.gif

Brilliant, brilliant man. Costa is a cunt and has had it coming for a while now.

ERXxav4.png

feels so good to have reduced the distance to 1 point :3 imma sleep happy tonight

Wes

venison crêpe
Salva requested it. Don't worry, he'll be back in time to comment on Arsenal's glorious revenge of Bayern at the Emirates.

Lightning

Banned
Salva requested it. Don't worry, he'll be back in time to comment on Arsenal's glorious revenge of Bayern at the Emirates.
I so hope we can do it. I know we can't win the CL but I still want us to knock out Bayern and go as far as we can in it.

Lightning

Banned
Next set of PL games have some crackers:

Southampton vs Arsenal
Spurs vs Man City
Liverpool vs Everton

Those 3 games especially should be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom