• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarnet87

This is a fantasy.

A force of personality chiefly manifested in acting fatigued in interviews (as if the labour of forcing out not terribly enlightening words and not terribly funny nonsense is a draaaag, man) doesn't counter-act brute capitalist ownership.

Can you translate that into simple speak please. I don't understand your fancy talk.

Salazar

Can you translate that into simple speak please. I don't understand your fancy talk.

Mou is just a manager. Glazers don't give a fuuuuuck.

It's as if people think his Phil Brown-esque machismo translates into the kind of power that intimidates or coerces the kind of folks who buy Manchester United and drive it into the ground.

Malcolm, Joel, Ethan and the other horrifying spawn would have so very little compunction about telling Jose to fuck himself.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Europa league winners now automatically get into the champions league. thats something right?

We should have thrown our group, our chances of Champs league footy next season would be higher.

------------ RVP ----- Rooney -----------
------------------- Adnan -------------------
--- New CM --------------- Kagawa ---
------------------- Carrick -------------------
Coentrao -- Jones -- Evans -- Rafael

image.php

Remove Kagawa and make sure that CM is actually proven and god tier and you have the makings of something there.

This is also based on the notion that we dont have an exodus in the summer, which is a valid concern at this point.

In this week's episode of Almost: Januzaj does something good but is let down by his team mates...

ijw9GL0josGIM.gif

ibsXHbBbPDhHXr.gif

ibsxUZzgK0XEdT.gif

He really is the real deal.

Rikkun

Worst case scenario is selling Pogba in the summer

but is it REALLY a bad scenario? Not at all. We get silly money AND Verratti.

let's fucking do it right now.
Well we never got the substitute for Giaccherini, and Conte complained for this in August.

We might actually be able to keep everyone in place :O

Leak from the PSG side, because they're understandably desperate to sell him.

Sell him for? 40M£?

Salazar

Why?
or have I been whoosed and you mean this is United pr spin again?

The sarcasm on that is giving off a kind of acrid purple smoke.

PSG will sell Cavani to an oil club or one of what we might call the Spanish tax subsidy giants. If they ever do.

Holy shit @ Desmond's intro in ACIV. Throws up all sorts of questions about what the fuck happened in Brotherhood and Revolutions :p

Guess I'll be reading their plot synopsis' on wikipedia

Zabojnik

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fredy_Guarín

Fredy Alejandro Guarín Vásquez (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈfɾeði ɣwaˈɾin]; born 30 June 1986) is a Colombian professional footballer who plays for Juventus in Italian Serie A. A versatile player, he is comfortable as a central or attacking midfielder.

It's over, it's all over. Wes please ban me. Goodbye, FootyGAF, it's been a real pleasure.

justjohn

I have to say, I've been very impressed with Cahill this season. thought he was awful last season, but he's really grown into his own this season.

LegoArmo

Vidal and Pogba to United pretty much confirmed then?

Guarin, Pirlo, Marchisio midfield isn't that bad, don't be upset Juve-Bros.

pulga

Banned
Stop throwing a fit guys, it's fucking Mirko, not Vidal or Marchisio, etc. He was surplus to requirements anyway.

Dont know much about Guarin since I don't bother watching merda games, but seems like he's good enough.

pulga

Banned
And as Juve brings in yet another CM, meanwhile back in the city of Manchester, Ed Woodward has been found hard at work building an accurate model of a world war I bayonetta to impale himself with.

And as Juve brings in yet another CM, meanwhile back in the city of Manchester, Ed Woodward has been found hard at work building an accurate model of a world war I bayonetta to impale himself with.

Reports coming in Woodward has actually FAILED with his bid for a model bayonetta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom