• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

confuziz

Banned
For you Hoogendijk lovers:

ddb669c8837611e382c20a843c9fae85_7.jpg

Batigol

Banned
"I'm happy that Manchester City is one of the best teams in England because I built this team... The players that score the goals are players that I bought - Sergio Aguero, Edin Dzeko, Yaya Toure, David Silva and Samir Nasri."

Y6ORRgA.png

Tc91

ROB ‏@1RobBeasley 13m
Juan saying adios to Cfc!

Isn't that the guy from Sunday Supplement? Chelsea reporter I think.

Paul Kelso ‏@pkelso 30s
Juan Mata did not train with Chelsea today. At Cobham, but in cotton wool as #MUFC move edges closer

Barzul

Wow Mata to Man Utd is happening. Wonder why Mourinho let it happen, I think FFP plays a part in it, allows them to splurge on a striker in the summer.

Carbonox

Mata - Kagawa/Rooney - Januzaj
------------------Van Persie--------------

pls

Moyes will stick Mata as a holding midfielder

Danchi

Wow Mata to Man Utd is happening. Wonder why Mourinho let it happen, I think FFP plays a part in it, allows them to splurge on a striker in the summer.

Yeah, but it's not as if other teams won't have money to spend in the Summer. Maybe someone like Atletico and Napoli couldn't front €40m, but €10m less without strengthening a future rival seems a small loss to a club like Chelsea. It's a great deal for Utd, but it seems incredibly short-sighted from Chelsea.

I also don't think Mata necessarily has to play as a no. 10 either. Assuming Moyes is prepared to distance himself from playing with traditional wingers anyway (not because it's 'outdated', but because his best players aren't suited to playing in that style).

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
--------------RVP------------
Adnan----Rooney---Mata

bench: Kagawa

0244ee12_larry-david-faint1qqx.gif

----Welbeck-----
Ashley Young---Mata---Valencia

Barzul

I'm a bit scared of what Chelsea does now. They've just received a hug injection of cash to influence their title challenge with. What are the chances they make another move this window?

omgkitty

I'm a bit scared of what Chelsea does now. They've just received a hug injection of cash to influence their title challenge with. What are the chances they make another move this window?

It probably won't be a striker cause they actually need one of those.

Jarnet87

United get Mata, Mata helps United get fourth and get results against Arsenal and City, Mourinho wins the league.

Everyone wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom