• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

confuziz

Banned
Did you see watch the game last night? It was Kevin's cross that led to his back heel goal.
3AQmK.gif

Yes I did, it was mah boy again <3

Zabojnik

I swear if they pay more than 10 million I'm going to laugh myself to death
KuGsj.gif

It's great because we've got absolutely nothing to lose here. I've always liked Vucinic, but it feels like his time at Juve is nearing its natural expiration date. Inter are such a non-threat right now that I simply don't care if he goes there. In fact, I wish him (and just him) well.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Michael Cox &#8207;@Zonal_Marking 4h

I agree with Arturo Vidal about Arturo Vidal http://www.football-italia.net/44175/vidal-im-best-world …

I love you Michael :')

It's great because we've got absolutely nothing to lose here. I've always liked Vucinic, but it feels like his time at Juve is nearing its natural expiration date. Inter are such a non-threat right now that I simply don't care if he goes there. In fact, I wish him (and just him) well.

You know what's funny though? They're looking for a genuine goal scorer.
KuGsj.gif

Mirko
KuGsj.gif

goal scorer
KuGsj.gif

K1LLER7

As a consequence of that Mata's advisers, including his father Juan senior, have flown in from Spain in the hope of closing the deal within the next 48 hours.

Senior sources at United confirmed to Telegraph Sport today that talks were continuing to progress. The club want to remain cautious as they are mindful of the criticism they would receive if the move collapsed after failed bids last summer for Cesc Fabregas and Gareth Bale.

Discussions have reached a detailed stage and sources say that there are still "two or three" matters that need to be resolved, but they do not expect these to be insurmountable.

Mata was conspicuous by his absence at Chelsea's Cobham training ground today as the rest of the first-team squad were put through their paces by manager Jose Mourinho, who is understood to have sanctioned the move if an acceptable price - £37 million - is agreed.

Baki

I can't take this. Mou why? Mata no. :'(

COME TO ARSENAL BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Feorax

In non Mata news, looks like Salah MIGHT actually be done this time. Fee around £10 million, should be announced tonight or tomorrow if reports are to be believed.

pulga

Banned
I can't believe you're going after Mata with Januzaj/Shinji/Rooney available to play in his position. Seriously think you needed to fix your CM and defensive issues before splashing this type of cash. Hell, even buy some real wingers before Mata, Valencia/Nani/Young are absolute shit.

Feorax

I can't believe you're going after Mata with Januzaj/Shinji/Rooney available to play in his position. Seriously think you needed to fix your CM and defensive issues before splashing this type of cash. Hell, even buy some real wingers before Mata, Valencia/Nani/Young are absolute shit.

United had all these issues in 2012 after losing the title to City.

Signed a boss player. Won the league.

simples

Banned
we sign who we want

Baki

RVP
Mata - Rooney - Janujaz

This front 4 will allow them to outscore all the lower teams. Fucking scary attack. Why is Mou so crazy. He could've easily sold Mata abroad.

We're copying Chelsea and stacking up on attacking midfielders.

Baki

Why is Mou saving United's season. Was hoping to see the Moyes boys in Europa. Fuck. I hope Liverpool/Tottenham step it up.

Tc91

Time to bang out the videos, fuel that muppetry...

http://youtu.be/sZnRP_AcBi4

Muppet juices are flowing.

Oh my at PS+ content update. Time to fire up the PS3.

What's in it? Got my PS4 PS3 and PS2 all set up downstairs, options galore.

United had all these issues in 2012 after losing the title to City.

Signed a boss player. Won the league.

Pretty much this. Signing Mata would near enough guarantee us 4th.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Marotta: The Vucinic-Guarin deal was verbally agreed by both parties. Agnelli received a text from Thohir at 10:48 confirming the deal.

So the fans did scare Thohir then
KuGsj.gif

"The main reason we called this press conference was the lack of respect shown towards two serious, professional footballers"

" My being here is a necessary act to protect Juventus and the professionals who have been treated unfairly."

YESS we're going HAM on them

you fucking joke club
KuGsj.gif

Marotta: As things stand there's no real possibility that Vucinic could join Inter.

Inter asked us for permission to speak to Vucinic back in mid-December, that's when negotiations got off the ground.

Mastadon

Banned
Lol guarantees you fourth.

Moyes has done nothing at all to convince me that he'll be able to get the best out of Mata, and it does nothing to address your midfield and defensive woes.

Mou has only signed off on the transfer because he's enjoying watching you spunk the best part of £40m on a player in a position you don't really need to strengthen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom