• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't know what team you support but I'm sure they're terrible

I don't think it works when his team is above yours
KuGsj.gif

Yen

No Country For Old Men has the honour of having the most bizarrely long Themes and Analysis page on wikipedia.
I'm going to watch either it or OBWAT. The only Coens I haven't seen are Blood Simple and Intolerable Cruelty.

pulga

Banned
Jesus wept people knocking No Country.

Although saying that Llewyn Davies looks a new breed of poop. Uber-poop. No matter how many stars Wilbur shoves into it's gaping anus. A man and his guitar is the scientific formula for uber-poop.

You're quickly becoming my favourite poster

Yen

Rio Ferdinand ‏@rioferdy5
Managerial merry go round looks on the cards again....who next after Laudrup are we thinking??

No Country was just long scenes of absolute nothingness happening. Keep telling yourselves that it is tense. It is just a boring movie with nothing particularly interesting occurs.

Although you are right Wilbur about BAR being underrated. It is not their masterpiece, but I find it their most rewatchable movie.

Slizz

The face will lose its sharpness when you shrink it down too much. I think the big ones are hilarious and appropriate.

Hixx

he grew a ginger goattee to try and hide it he's very self concious wooden

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe 16m
5 - Simon Mignolet has made more errors leading directly to a goal than any other Premier League player this season. Acclimatize.

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe 20m
83% - Sunderland's Vito Mannone has the best saves/shots rate in the PL this season. Sunderland pts/game with him: 1.3 v 0.4 without. Vital.

£20m for JHendz and £10m for SMingz

pls come again Liverpool

Is Klopp really the good manager as I think he is? Because he's often hilarious in pics and interviews and that might make me a bit biased.

Wilbur

Banned
Has anyone else in here watched Computer Chess?

I have mixed feelings.

No but I shoved it on my letterboxd list. why r u mixed

he grew a ginger goattee to try and hide it he's very self concious wooden

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe 16m
5 - Simon Mignolet has made more errors leading directly to a goal than any other Premier League player this season. Acclimatize.

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe 20m
83% - Sunderland's Vito Mannone has the best saves/shots rate in the PL this season. Sunderland pts/game with him: 1.3 v 0.4 without. Vital.

£20m for JHendz and £10m for SMingz

pls come again Liverpool

Arnie come tell me all about him being better than DDG

Is Klopp really the good manager as I think he is? Because he's often hilarious in pics and interviews and that might make me a bit biased.

He's brilliant. Dortmund's problems this year are through colossal injuries.

Blablurn

Bft5u9nCMAETK9s.png:large

a lot has been written about me

but dont believe everything in the news

truth is: i'm very happy at bayern and my future looks promising

truth also: no new contract yet. but since mine is running till 2015 thats no problem

Timurid

Why is Rummenigge keep talking about how uefa should punish PSG?

I can see Rummenigge shaking in his trousers at the thought of Zlatan putting 4 in the net against the orcish scum of Bavaria.

Surprisingly apt.

No but I shoved it on my letterboxd list. why r u mixed

Well I love how steadfastly deadpan it is, and the technical/intellectual complexity of the discussions is reasonably high.

Thing is it felt like all the comedy was really reigned in, so slavish is it to its appearance as a documentary.

Like it's not a mockumentary in the vain of Spinal Tap, it's more a false documentary that has some amusing bits in it. The whole tone is really odd, but quite charming.

I can see a lot of people finding it very dull though.

dc89

Downloaded Outlast whilst playing some Knack. Started Outlast, lasted 10 minutes. Want to go back to Knack where everything is so nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom