• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

@AlvaroMorata: Que gran noche del equipo!!! Un pasito más!!! #HalaMadrid 10s ago

how the fuck is he tweeting already lol

Jese won't go dude what the fuck lol

he's 100% pure madridista

dont even fret about it
Well he does have lots of free time in comparison to his teammates.

Wenger pls, in the coming summer

Maybe DC here but...

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9151974/

Lol, Cuntois thinks he's too good for anyone to be openly in competition with him.

Courtois is a Zenit legend, he can say what he wants

courtois-error-vs-zenit.gif

pulga

Banned
@MisterChiping: RMA 3-0 ATM (FT) - Iker Casillas is the first goalkeeper in Real Madrid's 112 years of history to keep 8 clean sheets in a row.

EIGHT CLEAN SHEETS

tumblr_l8egrbf94p1qb877u.jpg

C-Carlo..I think it might be time for the king to sit his throne again

Feorax

You bolded certain sentences so I am going to assume you read the article.

Where exactly does he say this "thinks he's too good for anyone to be openly in competition with him"?

Well how else are you supposed to interpret it? If he thinks someone saying they want to play in a teams first XI is disrespectful, then he obviously thinks he's untouchable.

Even with goalkeepers, if you have two quality players in any team, the team will always be stronger if the two of them are striving to be the best they can be, and to earn their place in the starting XI, and the best players will embrace competition. If Cortois thinks that attitude is disrespectful, then he needs a reality check.

pappe

Real Madrid were awesome it seems.

But is it only mewho finds it hilarious that the players for whom Real spent over a 150m in the summer didnt start and only barely featured?

pulga

Banned

But is it only mewho finds it hilarious that the players for whom Real spent over a 150m in the summer didnt start and only Isco featured?

are we supposed to start a not fully fit Bale and risk losing him for a longer stretch of time?

filing this under Real Madrid ignorant post #472

pappe pls

Why is the Camp Nou empty?

cause Barca play like shit now so the bandwagon is falling apart

think of it like the jupp plasticity theory on a mass scale

Suen

But is it only mewho finds it hilarious that the players for whom Real spent over a 150m in the summer didnt start and only Isco featured?
The Balenator is injured. Pls. Ancelotti hates the rest.

Lightning

Banned
Fuck off. Go watch Inter falling behind Milan led by the great wise man Seedorf.
You're mistake is thinking I care enough about Inter to allow that to bother me.

Arsenal only for me. I don't need multiple teams and if I was to choose one it would be Bayern.

L1NETT

DE HR is a helluva lot smaller and condensed that DE, and has dumb modern stuff that cutaway takedown moves and piss poor boss fights outsourced to a GCSE class but retains the Deus Ex feeling (wishy washy I know but its true)

Such a good game. Don't trust Square future planning committee to make the next one (if there is) any good though.

Yuuup Yurt it's up there.

DE HR is a helluva lot smaller and condensed that DE, and has dumb modern stuff that cutaway takedown moves and piss poor boss fights outsourced to a GCSE class but retains the Deus Ex feeling (wishy washy I know but its true)

Such a good game. Don't trust Square future planning committee to make the next one (if there is) any good though.

Yeah. Hearing that they'd moved on to try and revive another franchise was disappoining, doubly so if Thief turns out to be shit. I wanted HR2, damn it, and by the same guys.

Randdalf

They redid the boss fights in the Director's Cut. They were unbelievably glitchy in the original game.

Tc91

Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham 3m
Brutal, horrible, disgusting monkey chants at Marcelo by the Atletico fans while he & the other Madrid subs do their warm down. Inexcusable

Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham 2m
#Marcelo just turns and looks up at them in total disgust, puzzlement and bemusement at them. Hands on hips as if to say 'you clowns'

Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham 1m
His kid comes on the pitch & runs to his arms while these fools sing "hope your dad dies". This isn't football as I know it. Rotten to core

Sigh.

Suen

So with Costa and Villa not available for the second Madrid derby and us having a three-goal lead I can only assume that Simeone won't give a fuck anymore about CDR and focus foremost on the league and then CL.

pulga

Banned
Jese's already scored versus Barca, Athletic, Atletico and Valencia this season. Kid is not fucking about, he's quickly becoming undroppable.

BfvUWxRCIAAZDPY.png:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom