• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MisterChiping: RMA 3-0 ATM (FT) - Iker Casillas is the first goalkeeper in Real Madrid's 112 years of history to keep 8 clean sheets in a row.

EIGHT CLEAN SHEETS

tumblr_l8egrbf94p1qb877u.jpg

C-Carlo..I think it might be time for the king to sit his throne again
How cute !

20 years ago, our keeper Huard kept our side safe for 1176 minutes, or 13 games.

Until one of our players scored an own-goal

a0abc.jpg

L1NETT

They redid the boss fights in the Director's Cut. They were unbelievably glitchy in the original game.

Mostly just unbelievably shite! I tried to do sneaky sneaky catchy monkey and you have to use every gun under the sun to give the first one a scab. Took all the options to main game and forced you to Rambo through them. Awful. Glad they redid them

And yeah Hitch I wish they did more Deus Ex too. But it's Square, complete goons at the mo. More is coming. This E3 hopefully a teaser.

--

Forest vs Blades looking like. Hmmm

John Dunbar

correct about everything
so both jese and neymar already have kids? why would you let that happen so young when you're some kind of a footballing sex god?

maybe they just pay someone to raise them and bang away.

pulga

Banned
Did you say, hat trick in a clasico?

120320054015-messi-clasico-hat-trick-20-3-12-vertical-gallery.jpg

:lol Messi was only 19. What a legend <3

already living off of Messi's past glories, eh? Understandable, he's deader than a United top four finish at this point

pls y u no ask me what u have in common with pik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom