• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
wUt. Messi was at his weakest at that point. He was getting 4 week injuries every few months.

Under Pep he became indestructible. Pep left and took the medication with him.

I dunno if he was on meds back then, but in transfer market he appears with 2 injuries In the 07/08 season. He was definitely fit instead of the pudgy self that he's today.

pulga

Banned
Bro

bro

21 questions is a legit dog of the century

ATLETI WHAT HAPPENED

Jese%2BRodriguez%2BReal%2BMadrid%2BCF%2Bv%2BAl%2BSadd%2Bl2gSnywpajSl.jpg

'nuff said

Clegg

Father Ted is coming off Netflix soon so I've started going through the series again.

Best decision I've made this week.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Gervinho looks really happy <3

He's still the same Gervinho, but Roma is playing to his strengths.

I genuinely think Iniesta's lack of end product is a massive, massive black mark against his name (Bacon pls)

No matter how good his dribbling and passing is, a truly top 5 player in that position makes the difference with goals and assists far more regularly than Iniesta does, or ever has.

Linius

Don't tease me

There isn't any of the wannabe Hollywood production value shite there was at the start of S4 is there?

There's one questionable thing with gravity and guns, but that's about it. And it looked bad ass so I don't even mind. But this ep was filled with awesome dialogue and guns.

I genuinely think Iniesta's lack of end product is a massive, massive black mark against his name (Bacon pls)

No matter how good his dribbling and passing is, a truly top 5 player in that position makes the difference with goals and assists far more regularly than Iniesta does, or ever has.
Bollocks.

Razor554

Mascherano is such a shitty defender. Hope to see him get sold in the summer and use the little money we get from him to buy a real defender.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

but he's a nice guy

and he's balding in his 20s

pls understand

Linius

Lol pls

EyqKpID.jpg

bPuVe6N.jpg

Yes it pains me to post this partly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom