• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Sport Witness ‏@Sport_Witness 3m
Pato could be off to Sao Paulo after Corinthians fans threatened to break his legs.

by breathing on them ?

how so

i just want wilcunt to go away right now lol

Attacking another club with the exact same shit your own club is doing. When then unable to come up with a counter argument you write random dumb shit "lol fumes"... While footballfans is usually "Godmar is so good, love him".

Linius

Disconnect (2012) is a good movie.

I've had that on my watchlist for some while now, seems pretty good.

I've been an Atletico fan since Gil Y Gil commented on the Ajax youth system way back.

Oh you mean that guy who was being a racist cunt about the black players in our squad during the nineties? Yeah, I would totally become a fan of his club after the things he said.

Nyx

Oh you mean that guy who was being a racist cunt about the black players in our squad during the nineties? Yeah, I would totally become a fan of his club after the things he said.

Hey, it was the nineties man, don't blame me.

Also, why so serious?

pulga

Banned
Attacking another club with the exact same shit your own club is doing. When then unable to come up with a counter argument you write random dumb shit "lol fumes"... While footballfans is usually "Godmar is so good, love him".

im not attacking wilbur you asshat, i hope he knows im fucking about. why would i try to counter something i knew was true lol

"Think before you post."

pendejo

Mas pendejo vos, your comparison was still stupid. There's more black people than Marcelo in la Liga. Now if you'd said from the beginning Dani Alves, well that changes everything.

im not attacking wilbur you asshat, i hope he knows im fucking about. why would i try to counter something i knew was true lol

I said attacking another club. Please plug, you poop was small, you bragged about it, we know you are all talk.

Why you would want to try and counter it I don't know, other than trying to not make your first post about the racism look dumb... Not that anything would save it. Also attacking wilbury is fine.

"Think before you post."

pendejo

iIlSmkaEjmREb.gif

The Order doesn't have any form of multiplayer? Lmfao

Why? Could have done with coop perhaps, but if they couldn't figure out a way of making it work, I'm glad it's out.

Quite happy there's no competitive MP, Ready At Dawn don't have the staff or track record to make me confident in their ability to make a decent MP component without compromising the SP

why does everything need to have multiplayer

It makes it harder to sell booster packs, DLC, and what other shit they try to earn cash on these days, without the multiplayer aspect. It's pathetic but half games these days just got some half arsed multiplayer tagged on.

Linius

Hey, it was the nineties man, don't blame me.

Also, why so serious?

Well your post striked me as odd. If you know the man for things he said about Ajax you must surely know about the racist things he said. Oh well, at least we beat them that year.

Elchele

Yeah, co-op would have been good. But we haven't even seen any gameplay to know if there's something about the game that makes it better by playing it alone

Not even talking about competitive MP, I
it looked like a 4 player co op game from the start. Have fun with your AI teammates

Wait, we got that gameplay video that was only supposed to be for the press?

Lol, there's some idiot in The Netherlands fapping on the train. He does it in front of ladies who travel alone. But someone snapped some photos.

http://www.geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2014/02/smile_met_je_minaret_op_geenstijl.html

It's SFW.

The Rotterdam Treinrukker.
7Pf3Sun.png

Not even talking about competitive MP, I
it looked like a 4 player co op game from the start. Have fun with your AI teammates

It depends entirely on how good the AI is

Half Life 2 didn;t suffer from not being coop, neither did the Uncharteds or TLoU

RAD will hopefully go the same way as those games, with underpowered AI companions who stay out of the way but always feel close at hand, and don't infringe on your play. I don't want to be able to stand behind cover letting other people do all the work.

Intuitively, I doubt you'll spend too much time with all 4 of the group being together at once anyway, can see it being more like KZ2 in having one guy who's pretty much always with you (why the fuck Guerilla decided that guy should be Rico is beyond me) which will be fine imo as long as the AI doesn't get in the way and glitch out ala Rico

Well when devs emphasize the cinematic experience...

At least they're honest about it, to get the best graphical effects and IQ, they had to sacrifice framerate. It's not like he said 'we decided to use 30fps instead of 60fps as it looks more cinematic.'

As long as its a solid 30, it's perfectly playable for me. Watched my brother play Dark Souls yesterday, framedrops were much worse than I remember, even when nothing is really happening

Elchele

I honestly can barely see the difference between 30 and 60fps while playing. In some genres having 60fps is great but in others is just not necessary.

Nearest one is 36 miles away. I do like chicken.

basically a trip to the nearby pharmacy in 'Murica

Nyx

Well your post striked me as odd. If you know the man for things he said about Ajax you must surely know about the racist things he said. Oh well, at least we beat them that year.

Ofcourse I know what he said, I even referred to that. ;-)

But I was an Atletico fan before that already.

sohois

It's okay, overpriced for what it is. Better off going somewhere like Ask or Prezzo.

wat. Prezzo is one of the worst restaurants I've ever been to in my life. Nando's is good at what it does, Prezzo is shit at everything it tries. The small village where my family lives has like a dozen restaurants and I'm always baffled at Prezzo being one of them when there are 11 vastly superior options within walking distance.

Mastadon

Banned
Give me your address and your bank details
dPrJaGc.png

Oi hold on what's wrong with the halloumi?! For £1.05 how can you complain you schmuck

Greatest halloumi is gourmet burger kitchen one. Oh my that brings me to cum point.

Always found it really grim. Best side is Ratatouille. #underrated.

Do you ever refer to yourself as a Nandoca?

sohois said:
wat. Prezzo is one of the worst restaurants I've ever been to in my life. Nando's is good at what it does, Prezzo is shit at everything it tries. The small village where my family lives has like a dozen restaurants and I'm always baffled at Prezzo being one of them when there are 11 vastly superior options within walking distance.

Heh, really? It's not somewhere I go very often, but I had a scallop and prawn panciotti there a couple of weeks ago and thought it was delicious. Pretty cheap too, makes a good lunchtime option.

Wilbur

Banned
Always found it really grim. Best side is Ratatouille. #underrated.

Do you ever refer to yourself as a Nandoca?

Yeah the ratatouille is nice, but because it's fino I don't get it often. Need dem two sides b

No haha, only in an ironic way. Or when filling out official stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom