• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
What the fuck is vapourware and shovelware

All this talk of Nando's has suddenly brought to me a pertinent question:

Wilbur, do you work at the Sutton branch of Nando's? Reason I ask is that my sisters love the place and are always going, so if you did work there I'd have to advise them to travel to a different branch.

Lmao

No, no I don't actually; my dad keeps trying to get me to transfer because it's much closer to home but I didn't want to be serving everyone I knew. I work in Teddington. And got two votes in employee of the month this time round so fuck you.

Are your sisters around my age? Imagine how odd it would be if I knew them. I'm in Sutton right now actually!

pulsemyne

Who do we reckon is going to be the next Swansea manager? Oscar Garcia?

He has been mentioned but they are also after Marcelo Bielsa. Also Laudrup said he has no idea why swansea sacked him (It's pretty bloody obvious) and is seeking legal advice (Give me more money than the 4.5 million you already owe me). Garry monk was interviewed and said that the club has been very open about why he has been sacked, which in all likelihood it has.

Mastadon

Banned

Lmao

No, no I don't actually; my dad keeps trying to get me to transfer because it's much closer to home but I didn't want to be serving everyone I knew. I work in Teddington. And got two votes in employee of the month this time round so fuck you.

Are your sisters around my age? Imagine how odd it would be if I knew them. I'm in Sutton right now actually!

What does employee of the month get? Who did you vote for Wilbur?

Game needs a lottery grant and Gareth Gates.

ZUXsT3T.jpg

pulga

Banned
IT'S NOT VAPOURWARE.

There has been development problems though. Mainly due to the custom battle system that actually shows your own character, which has crashed ever since the implementation of Moyes

0SgkSFS.png

His animations just don't work, which is somewhat fitting. But I need him in the game, his attack does 0 damage and he got no defense, he's the greatest enemy in the game.

Another delay hit as Disneys new project got development priority

Y4OLm9W.jpg

this isn't actually my creation

gsgun4udt.gif

He has been mentioned but they are also after Marcelo Bielsa. Also Laudrup said he has no idea why swansea sacked him (It's pretty bloody obvious) and is seeking legal advice (Give me more money than the 4.5 million you already owe me). Garry monk was interviewed and said that the club has been very open about why he has been sacked, which in all likelihood it has.

Results haven't been good enough, you declined the chance to sign 2 good players in January for no reason, we're playing shit football, you have no control over the dressing room, there's no positive intensity, everyone around us is getting better while we get worse, the players we have are good enough to keep us in the league with a manager who gets more out of them, thanks for the League Cup, fuck off.

Simple as that, surely

kharma45

Anywhere but chains haha. u pretentious egg

I love harvester, that's my favourite. Not too fond of pizza express but wagamama's is nice

I do like independent places but I eat out a fair amount, so we go to chains more often than not. Or local pubs.

Don't hate, I just like good food.

I eat out a lot, usually once a week my girlfriend and I will go somewhere. Part of me does look back and think about how much I've spent on food but it's worth it. Had a lot of lovely meals in Krakow recently, wish I could've shared it with you.

You get a 30 pound gift voucher for many high street stores. I voted for Kinga this month because she helped me when I was bleeding to death
frU10tR.png

That's not too bad a wee bonus.

Elchele

According to Bild, Max Meyer has a 25.5m Euro buyout clause in his contract.

In Arsenal wants to pay +35M for Draxler :loooool

Dortmund should activate the buyout clause next season just for the fun

sohois

Lmao

I have 3 sisters so one is probably around your age I suppose.

I though you were just one of the cooks anyway, not like you would actually be serving anyone.

Mastodon said:

Tbf, in most restaurants the cook is the most important person.

pulga

Banned

Ill never understand what you're doing on a gaming forum lol

Vapourware are games that get announced but never come out, ie The Last Guardian

Shovelware are shitty, lowest common denominator games, ie Knack
Uus4Plt.png

Vapourware are games that get announced but never come out, ie The Last Guardian

Uus4Plt.png

At this point, I'm so cynical about the quality of TLG, I wouldn't mind if it never came out. I assume its a broken mess tbh

Wilbur

Banned
Don't hate, I just like good food.

I eat out a lot, usually once a week my girlfriend and I will go somewhere. Part of me does look back and think about how much I've spent on food but it's worth it. Had a lot of lovely meals in Krakow recently, wish I could've shared it with you.

<3

When me you sal and viva are sharing a medium whole chicken you can pay for it and that will be your apology for going to krakow without me

I have 3 sisters so one is probably around your age I suppose.

I though you were just one of the cooks anyway, not like you would actually be serving anyone.

Tbf, in most restaurants the cook is the most important person.

Ah sweet. I will not rest until I have found her

I actually do till and serving stuff more now! Think they realised I'm better with customers and stuff, I'm generally quite smiley and happy at work, but I cover people on the grills if they go on breaks. I'm one of like 6 people in the restaurant who can do everything. Pls when it comes to pay review pls acknowledge this my manager pls

Wilbur

Banned

Uus4Plt.png

I was just searching for somewhere to talk about football. Thank god I found you guys. I would have thrown myself from the top of the Etihad long ago.

ZlbtSb8.png

It will come out and it will make us all erect again.
9Ygv1nj.png

Oh god I'm cracking up in the queue in WH smiths. Why

what's the story to this photo

I won Pop Idol series 2

Uus4Plt.png

I didn't even know what the fuck those terms meant.

wut am i doing here

Danchi

Would love to see Bielsa in England. I don't think he speaks any English though? Then again he's apparently super distant with the players so maybe that won't matter as much.

Rumous are he recently turned down Palmeiras in Brazil because he wanted $500k a year. Swansea shouldn't have a problem paying that kind of money.

Serious? Those are seem really basic terms.

I don't really game.

I stumbled onto this forum for Halo 3 and then ditched that thread within 2 months or so. I've just been posting in this thread, some other sports threads at times, OT, and Fighting game threads.

I don't really game.

I stumbled onto this forum for Halo 3 and then ditched that thread within 2 months or so. I've just been posting in this thread, some other sports threads at times, OT, and Fighting game threads.

So you missed the Souls games, UC2 and TLoU?

You're dead to me.

sohois

I don't really game.

Eh, you're hardly alone in that respect. For my part I have no issue in posting in gaming and ot threads both.

Elchele

Would love to see Bielsa in England. I don't think he speaks any English though? Then again he's apparently super distant with the players so maybe that won't matter as much.

Rumous are he recently turned down Palmeiras in Brazil because he wanted $500k a year. Swansea shouldn't have a problem paying that kind of money.

I'm 100% sure Bielsa wouldn't join a club if he can't communicate directly to the players. And I don't see him learning a new language ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom