• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best nandos is chicken pitta with sides of rice and garlic bread. Stuff the rice into the pitta omg I want it right now. Nandos is about 10 minute walk from my house, so tempted

Oh, we have Juve bandwagoners now?

Neat.

All aboard the Rafa Train

Choo-choo, motherfuckers

tumblr_lpj52jJwm11qiz3j8o1_500.gif

:(

Wilbur

Banned
Best nandos is chicken pitta with sides of rice and garlic bread. Stuff the rice into the pitta omg I want it right now. Nandos is about 10 minute walk from my house, so tempted

You should, next time, swap all the pitta filling for the wrap filling because:

* the pitta bread is nicer than the wrap
* but the pitta mix is gross
* for an extra 50p/£1, you could get rid of the pitta mix and put in lettuce, then add chilli jam and yoghurt mayonnaise

And to all of you that aren't aware of the existence of Peri Tamer, I implore you try it. Really lovely sweet barbecue sauce but they hide it away on the kids menu

L1NETT

Nandos is good shit, tad overpriced but arguably worth it.

Re the order, people were making absurd judgements about the game when we haven't even seen a gif of gameplay. The next gears of war was a common one. Feel sorry for RAD really. People are going mad for that game And I have no idea why.

Re the order, people were making absurd judgements about the game when we haven't even seen a gif of gameplay. The next gears of war was a common one. Feel sorry for RAD really. People are going mad for that game And I have no idea why.

Because unless you like racers, its one of just two noteworthy PS4 exclusives this year, and the setting looks great

Plus, it's their first big chance to show what they're capable of on a lead platform, with a big budget and their own IP, after 2 very good (apparently, only played CoO) portable God of War games

Hixx

First Sony next-gen new IP that appeals to the core.

Quantum Break will probably get the same treatment. We saw a taste of it with Ryse...

Latest FinkTank:

4sHFmSJ.jpg

I've done a couple of prediction tables myself, always have SAFC coming out on either 38 or 40. That table is spookily similar to the ones I get, though I have us above Hull and West Brom.

Wilbur

Banned
Kharma you really are the most negative man alive

Negative_Man.png

oh my god im doing a shit that actually smells like a bin. save me pierlugi collina

kharma45

Where do you like going?

Anywhere but chain restaurants. There's a classless feel to so many. They're alright for lunch the likes of Wagamama or Pizza Express but if it's dinner i am having i want somewhere good.

The places I'd list would only mean something to about four of us in this thread.

sohois

How accurate has this been in previous seasons?

James Grayson compiles accuracy of various statistical predictions, as well as those of journalists over the season. His most recent:

asasf1.png

The highest, DecTech, are those behind the Fink Tak so I'd imagine their accuracy to be fairly strong.

Mastadon

Banned
James Grayson compiles accuracy of various statistical predictions, as well as those of journalists over the season. His most recent:

asasf1.png

The highest, DecTech, are those behind the Fink Tak so I'd imagine their accuracy to be fairly strong.

By no means perfect but a fairly good rough estimation. They don't take in to account managerial changes or anything of course.

Interesting, thanks both.

Oh, and 'lol' at David James.

Wilbur

Banned
Anywhere but chain restaurants. There's a classless feel to so many. They're alright for lunch the likes of Wagamama or Pizza Express but if it's dinner i am having i want somewhere good.

The places I'd list would only mean something to about four of us in this thread.

Anywhere but chains haha. u pretentious egg

I love harvester, that's my favourite. Not too fond of pizza express but wagamama's is nice

I do like independent places but I eat out a fair amount, so we go to chains more often than not. Or local pubs.

Anywhere but chains haha. u pretentious egg

I love harvester, that's my favourite. Not too fond of pizza express but wagamama's is nice

I do like independent places but I eat out a fair amount, so we go to chains more often than not. Or local pubs.

Only on netjeff can it be seen as pretentious to not eat at chain fastfood restaurant shit. This is why we're fat.

Wilbur

Banned
This should be the epitaph on your grave stone.

Here lies
J**** L****
Took advantage of
overlapping discounts
and promotions

:lol

Who do we reckon is going to be the next Swansea manager? Oscar Garcia?

I reckon Monk will stay until the end of the season and they'll get him based on whether he's done well or not. If not, maybe Garcia. Haven't heard much of Brighton this season though considering they were on the up and up under Gus

In Jens Lehmann's terms, why are Telltale incapable of making their games run well, even though they're essentially in-engine cutscenes, and the graphics are pretty mediocre to begin with?

In Jens Lehmann's terms, why are Telltale incapable of making their games run well, even though they're essentially in-engine cutscenes, and the graphics are pretty mediocre to begin with?

They're a smallish developer and don't really give that many shits about it? Half of GAF would like to claim 24fps is more cinematic anyway. Runs fine on mast... Ehm... That's banned right? On the fine platform that is personal computers.

Wilbur

Banned
Only on netjeff can it be seen as pretentious to not eat at chain fastfood restaurant shit. This is why we're fat.

No, none of the places I said are fastfood. That's McDonalds, KFC etc. they're not gourmet, but you'll get just as fat eating a carbonara in Frankie and Benny's than you will an independent local Italian. Just quality and price that differs, so it isn't fast food fattiness.

He's looked good off the bench in his last few games.

There is a decent player in there somewhere.

Also he is not a massive cunt like Osvaldo so there's that.

He's a bit Shinji tho innit? When I've seen him he's always on the periphery of games. Still, didn't cost too much in the grand scheme of things and you're coping without him.

They're a smallish developer and don't really give that many shits about it? Half of GAF would like to claim 24fps is more cinematic anyway. Runs fine on mast... Ehm... That's banned right? On the fine platform that is personal computers.

Does TWD season 2 still have the save deletion bug which they seem reluctant to address, let alone fix? :p

Are they really that small? Got 3 games on the go at the moment don't they?

Hixx

Does TWD season 2 still have the save deletion bug which they seem reluctant to address, let alone fix? :p

TWD, Wolf Among Us, Borderlands collaboration and the Game of Thrones thing they are doing.

I haven't even started TWD S2 yet, so couldn't tell.

I guess they aren't that small, but they are mainly pc developers and as you said, must have quite a few teams with the amounts of projects they got going on. So just think fixing performance on old ass consoles isn't their priority.

Telltale are being kind of dicks though, they need better PR... and make more TWAU.

sohois

All this talk of Nando's has suddenly brought to me a pertinent question:

Wilbur, do you work at the Sutton branch of Nando's? Reason I ask is that my sisters love the place and are always going, so if you did work there I'd have to advise them to travel to a different branch.

Telltale should take over development of WQFTTST because I am lacking faith in the current developers

They can make all the offers they want, I will keep it under my rights because I got artistic integrity. Don't want to see a WQFT2ST FPS all of a sudden, or dating sim aimed for japan.

Ive been saying it for a while now, pure vapourware.

pls it needs time, otherwise it will become shovelware and only release for wii u.

IT'S NOT VAPOURWARE.

There has been development problems though. Mainly due to the custom battle system that actually shows your own character, which has crashed ever since the implementation of Moyes

0SgkSFS.png

His animations just don't work, which is somewhat fitting. But I need him in the game, his attack does 0 damage and he got no defense, he's the greatest enemy in the game.

Another delay hit as Disneys new project got development priority

Y4OLm9W.jpg

this isn't actually my creation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom