• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
if you missed Demon's Souls/Dark Souls, you missed this generation.

Everything pales in comparison.

It's a big regret that I haven't had a PS3 this gen. Must wait for them to further decrease in price.

Those 3 are the best the console has to offer, but add the Infamous games, GoW3&A (yes, A), Heavy Rain, Beyond, UC:DF&3, Killzone 2&maybe 3 and MGS4

A few others if you didn't have a 360 either.

Don't listen to him yen-rod, Infamous is shit, like real fucking shit. Open world super hero game that manages to be just as bad as prototype? It's impressive. Killzone 2 is alright, but nothing much more than that, I did really enjoy the campaign though, KZ3 is shit.

Yen

PS4 isn't even backwards compatible anyway is it?
Maybe will be with Gaikai by the time I get one. Maybe next year.

Those 3 are the best the console has to offer, but add the Infamous games, GoW3&A (yes, A), Heavy Rain, Beyond, UC:DF&3, Killzone 2&maybe 3 and MGS4

A few others if you didn't have a 360 either.
Had a 360, honestly can't recommend any of its exclusives. Might buy a PS3 in the summer just for TLOU and GT6

PSNow will hopefully have a rental option for first party games, which would be great for those who didn't have a PS3

(As long as the netcode is good enough)

Haha yeah good fucking luck on that ever becoming viable for any games that requires latency free gameplay. I guess stuff like Heavy Rain would work just fine, but I wouldn't want to play any kind of action games or racing games with the way it is now... and there's no way they are going to have servers enough places for great coverage either.

kharma45

Don't listen to him yen-rod, Infamous is shit, like real fucking shit. Open world super hero game that manages to be just as bad as prototype? It's impressive. Killzone 2 is alright, but nothing much more than that, I did really enjoy the campaign though, KZ3 is shit.

Yeah inFamous is a giant fucking turd. One of the most boring games I played on PS3.

bjaelke

Here's a season 2016/2017 spoiler

IV2tT8H.png
That RM team looks miles better than in my save game where they have Zaha and Okore in the starting XI.

Hixx

Idk what you lot don't see in infamous

Best open world traversal pre-SR4, the BEST TPShooting, some ridiculously cool powers and a good story.

The good/evil shit is close to being worst in class but the rest <3

Wilbur

Banned
what took you so long :(

you're missing out on the online fun!

It's only hard if you're Moyesing your way through it.

If you die, it means you did something horribly wrong. CHANGE YOUR APPROACH

Can't even get past that big fucking spider. I did beat the jelly monster in the first level though.

It's not even the bosses that annoy me. It's having to go back to the start of the level and losing all your shit, that pisses me off. Why would you make something so fucking masochistic, just let me enjoy the fucking game

Taking on 4-1 more than once at the beginning is indeed the gaming equivalent of passing to Valencia

Mastadon

Banned

I don't know why it took so long actually, never really appealed to me before. Glad I picked it up though!

The only really hard/frustrating point for me so far has been the first black knight you come across, and the Capra Demon. He got his shit fucked up eventually tho.

That RM team looks miles better than in my save game where they have Zaha and Okore in the starting XI.

A shame they couldn't afford Zanka and had to go with the worse Danish defender.

Bendtner/Zlatan partnership all up in my Palermo save soon, Bendtner just need to get fit again... Which could take most of the season I admit.

Hixx

pls Yurt Demon Souls can be cheesy as fuck.

Dark Souls is almost perfect. Almost.

I don't know why it took so long actually, never really appealed to me before. Glad I picked it up though!

The only really hard/frustrating point for me so far has been the first black knight you come across, and the Capra Demon. He got his shit fucked up eventually tho.

The Capra Demon is straight up bullshit. He's not even hard it's just the camera cannot handle the ridiculously small room until you kill the dogs.

Idk what you lot don't see in infamous

Best open world traversal pre-SR4, the BEST TPShooting, some ridiculously cool powers and a good story.

The good/evil shit is close to being worst in class but the rest <3

Every day I love you more and more. The 'shooting' mechanics are fantastic, just the right amount of autoaim, crosshair acceleration, accuracy, speed of fire etc. Then throw in the grenade options and extra powers, you've got a stew going, baby.

The accuracy of the bad guys in the first one was bullshit though

Can't even get past that big fucking spider. I did beat the jelly monster in the first level though.

It's not even the bosses that annoy me. It's having to go back to the start of the level and losing all your shit, that pisses me off. Why would you make something so fucking masochistic, just let me enjoy the fucking game

Yeah, I prefer the bonfire setup of giving you a checkpoint reasonably close to the bosses. Having to go through the entire level again (which could take a while, even with shortcuts) seemed like needlessly adding difficulty, time and annoyance

@El Idiota, Resistance

Hixx

Fernandinho has tweeted that he returns from injury "to play" In 15 days or less.

Get in.

I was going to post the Lee Cattermoleicon

but I cant

so just imagine it right --->>*here*<<---

Isn't there some stat that doesn't work/do anything?

The stats work in weird ways in DS, so much relies on synergy with builds and weapons. So I couldn't tell you, I don't know enough about it.

Had a guy add me on Steam who wanted to join football GAF desperately, but hadn't gotten his account approved. He also wanted us all to start up a football league online like that lol.

Blablurn

Advertising in China ~ how to appeal to the Chinese Lifestyle generation

Thats my bachelor thesis topic. Teacher agreed with the proposal. Lets do this.

3Sixty

Southampton Football Club would like to send its heartfelt condolences to forward Sam Gallagher following the sad death of his father, Richard, at the weekend.
Richard passed away last Saturday following a short illness. As a result, Sam has been excused from training this week and will not be available for this weekend’s game against Stoke City.

We are sure that all of our supporters will join us in extending our condolences to Sam, his mother, Sally, and the rest of the Gallagher family at this sad and difficult time.

--

Poor kid. At least his dad got to see him start a professional game.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Can't even get past that big fucking spider
Pick another level!

IIRC, the first world is brutal when it comes to shortcuts. Oh, you can unlock shortcuts btw!
3AQmK.gif

Are you that betting bot?
he made that account just to make his (odd) (morsel) joke innit
I bought Demon's Souls, sold it within 2 hours.
that's like giving up on sex after your dick goes limp
Isn't there some stat that doesn't work/do anything?
Fuck stats, just spam two of them to the max.
Capra Demon. He got his shit fucked up eventually tho.
Hahahah. I killed him on my first try, and I don't even know how. Chaos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom