• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

confuziz

Banned
The only 'energy' drinks that tastes good are redbull and mountain dew. The dew is my #1 though. Maximum of 1 per day though. that shit is not good for you.

Linius

jcGsBVa.gif

Nice

Wilbur

Banned
You complain about people having too long username you fucking window licker.

That's because right, say there comes a time when I have to say your username out loud

I can just say Wooden, right?

L1NETT

Do I say Linett? How do I say ATF87 or whatever it is

Why can't they just be easy to pronounce

bud

the worst username changes are yenrot ---> yen and wilbury ---> wilbur.

yenrot are you now the japanese currency
wilbury y would u live lyf without the y

at least fry fixed his.

Wilbur

Banned
I say Lynne-net

HOW DO I PRONOUNCE H13

I can't just call him H like that cunt from Steps

But h thirteen takes too long to say

Help me

Wilbur

Banned
the worst username changes are yenrot ---> yen and wilbury ---> wilbur.

at least fry fixed his.

Yen is far worse than mine. Wilbur evokes an image of a fat pasty masturbating monster. I don't understand why people are so against this change.

L1NETT

It's a blending of my real name, used it since my first days on the interwebs.

Dunno how you are meant to say it, Lin-ett I guess.

Whatever tickles your fancy.

Wilbury is better. Wilbur sounds like a name for a hippo from a kids program.

Blablurn

Remember that surprise announcement Bayern did some years ago? Something like "We are going to announce a new signing. A Barca-like Signing. Just wait 3 hours"

And then it was a fucking Facebook campaign lol

sohois

i don't actually know how to pronounce my username. i just slammed my hand into the keyboard until i got something vaguely wordlike when picking the name

Guinness

Neo Member
Tattoos of what? Just football related stuff? Or anything? What an odd ruling.
The ruling just says "no provocation towards opposing fans". But it was used today to suspend a player for showing his tattoos.

BosettiBSN.jpg

The skull head is the emblem of Brigade Sud Nice, an ultras group supporting OGC Nice. He (Alexy Bosetti) showed it after he scored against Marseille, during an epic 5-4 away win. Pic is from another match since I can't find one of the provocation.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Arsenal better win :3 I have a sneeky feeling Liverpool will though

Scum

From, "I'm not paying £40 for a 2hr demo!" to "Trololool! My 2hr £40 demo looks better than your 2hr £40 demo!"

Kojima, you fucking troll. 😂

Salazar

Guardian sport ‏@guardian_sport 2m
Cristiano Ronaldo's appeal against three-match ban rejected, despite referee suspension

lol

Ref's career gets reduced to marmalade. And his decision is upheld.

Meier

HEY! Lol there was barely enough room for any fans at the event, so much more foreign media than usual and parking filled up hours before it started. They had a private event the night before with more people and supporters.

It's already poppin off though!

2xwUYrx.jpg

Haha, just fuckin with ya. Saw that in an article about the announcement and there was no way I couldn't post it.

I saw when MLS posted those images yesterday on their Facebook page yesterday. They came from reddit according to the comments -- not sure if both originated there or were just shared on there but both are really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom