• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be alone in this, but I didn't think much of Ox's output in the Palace game. Sure, he scored two goals, but apart from that the only think I remember him doing was misplacing some real simple passes. Maybe I wasn't fully concentrating or something.

I'd like to see Arteta and either Rosicky or Wilshire in the middle with Ox playing on the wing. I'd like to see some pace on the wings because I think Liverpool have real issues at fullback.

I am with you, Ox wasn't amazing. The two goals made his performance look a lot better.

I just don't want to risk Wilshere from the start with so many big games. Rosicky is a good call
I kinda always forget about him, never know if he is alive or dead
. Ox's pace on the wing would be nice, but that means benching Podolski or Cazorla. Podolski is devastating on the counter
shame we don't play on the counter as much as the old days
and Cazorla is getting back to his best form. Ox is also very good defensively and will put in a good stint in the middle.

Could you make me a Boilesen floating head Wooden? *puppy eyes*

nAXI0tP.png

pulga

Banned
hi guys

had a bunch of posts quoted i was going to respond to but fuck it, don't feel like being confrontational

whats up footygaf

Ahh, I only really see these guys in the international tournaments so my knowledge is pretty out of date. I only know of Kokorin (since the big move to Anzhi and back again) and I've never seem him to play.

How has Ahmedov played over the past couple of seasons? He's still at Anzhi even after the firesale so does that mean no-one wanted him?

I'm sure there was plenty of interest in Akhmedov but he's on low wages and has no problem living in Makhachkala so there wasn't much of a need for Anzhi to sell him. He's a good player, I'd take him at Zenit in a heartbeat since we have a glaring hole at the DM position.

As for Kokorin, he's made a massive step up in the last two seasons. The World Cup could be a big breaking out party for him. If you haven't seem him at all, some highlights. PS. He looks just like Bieber.

Scum

GAF (the gaming side) Is just full of morons with unlimited money. I actually applaud Kojima taking of advantage of such idiots. Good on him for making money out of them

I bet most of them will buy Battlefield 5 at launch with all the premium stuff and still complain how broken it is.
Bunch of idiots. They deserve to be ripped off.

Eh, nothing really. Boring day, that's all. Thanks for your concern. <3
&#128512;

Christ, I hope Johnson gets back to peak form. Begovic is talking about him on this crappy Fantasy Football programme, and it's reminded me what a joy to watch he is when he's free to attack and confident.

pulga

Banned
messi pls dont make me make you cry. even your gifs are soft
dPrJaGc.png

anyway

shatner is truly the picasso of our generation

moyeseyesx9cmxcgfrk.gif

its beautiful

Danchi

I am with you, Ox wasn't amazing. The two goals made his performance look a lot better.

I just don't want to risk Wilshere from the start with so many big games. Rosicky is a good call
I kinda always forget about him, never know if he is alive or dead
. Ox's pace on the wing would be nice, but that means benching Podolski or Cazorla. Podolski is devastating on the counter
shame we don't play on the counter as much as the old days
and Cazorla is getting back to his best form. Ox is also very good defensively and will put in a good stint in the middle.

I'd go with Arteta and Rosicky in the middle. Ozil as the no. 10 with Cazorla to the right and one of Ox and Podolski on the left. The latter might be the better shout, but I would be very surprised if Wenger didn't start Ox after two goals. I'd also bring Gibbs in for Monreal to help cover against the pace in Liverpool's attack.

If I remember right, Sturridge played on the left against Everton and didn't do much in the way of tracking back. Considering Cissokho is the man behind him, attacking that flank seems logical. Targeting Gerrard as a defensive midfielder is the alternative, and Cazorla cutting in and combining with Ozil will hopefully work well.

I think Rosicky will play the deeper role smarter and more disciplined than Wilshire and should help Arteta in controlling Henderson running in from deep.

Bunch of idiots. They deserve to be ripped off.

&#128512;

How are we getting ripped off? I know fully well that this is a glorified demo, but I love the series so much that I don't care and I believe that I will get enough worth out of this too justify whatever price. I look forward to enjoying this.

There is no set definition for how long a game should be for it to justify whatever price.

Just because you don't see worth in it doesn't mean others don't and you should go around insulting people.

pulga

Banned
D: Demonstrate Value
E: Engage Physically
N: Nurture Dependence
N: Neglect Emotionally
I: Inspire Hope
S: Separate Entirely

GOAT system. prove me wrong.

How are we getting ripped off? I know fully well that this is a glorified demo, but I love the series so much that I don't care and I believe that I will get enough worth out of this too justify whatever price. I look forward to enjoying this.

There is no set definition for how long a game should be for it to justify whatever price.

Just because you don't see worth in it doesn't mean others don't and you should go around insulting people.

10 hours earlier said:
You constantly talk out of your arse

Selective quoting yada yada

I'd go with Arteta and Rosicky in the middle. Ozil as the no. 10 with Cazorla to the right and one of Ox and Podolski on the left. The latter might be the better shout, but I would be very surprised if Wenger didn't start Ox after two goals. I'd also bring Gibbs in for Monreal to help cover against the pace in Liverpool's attack.

If I remember right, Sturridge played on the left against Everton and didn't do much in the way of tracking back. Considering Cissokho is the man behind him, attacking that flank seems logical. Targeting Gerrard as a defensive midfielder is the alternative, and Cazorla cutting in and combining with Ozil will hopefully work well.

I think Rosicky will play the deeper role smarter and more disciplined than Wilshire and should help Arteta in controlling Henderson running in from deep.

I only watched the second half of the WBA game and Liverpool looked very easy to attack down their right side too. Gibbs should defo return to the starting 11.

Clydefrog

Charlie in the mail room is amazing

That right there is the mail. Now let's talk about the mail. Can we talk about the mail, please, Mac? I've been dying to talk about the mail with you all day, OK? "Pepe Silvia," this name keeps coming up over and over again. Every day Pepe's mail is getting sent back to me. Pepe Silvia! Pepe Silvia! I look in the mail, and this whole box is Pepe Silvia! So I say to myself, "I gotta find this guy! I gotta go up to his office and put his mail in the guy's goddamn hands! Otherwise, he's never going to get it and he's going to keep coming back down here." So I go up to Pepe's office and what do I find out, Mac? What do I find out?! There is no Pepe Silvia. The man does not exist, okay? So I decide, "Oh shit, buddy, I gotta dig a little deeper." There's no Pepe Silvia? You gotta be kidding me! I got boxes full of Pepe! All right. So I start marchin' my way down to Carol in HR and I knock on her door and I say, "Carol! Carol! I gotta talk to you about Pepe." And when I open the oor what do I find? There's not a single goddamn desk in that office! There...is...no...Carol in HR. Mac, half the employees in this building have been made up. This office is a goddamn ghost town.

Elchele

Charlie in the mail room is amazing

That right there is the mail. Now let's talk about the mail. Can we talk about the mail, please, Mac? I've been dying to talk about the mail with you all day, OK? "Pepe Silvia," this name keeps coming up over and over again. Every day Pepe's mail is getting sent back to me. Pepe Silvia! Pepe Silvia! I look in the mail, and this whole box is Pepe Silvia! So I say to myself, "I gotta find this guy! I gotta go up to his office and put his mail in the guy's goddamn hands! Otherwise, he's never going to get it and he's going to keep coming back down here." So I go up to Pepe's office and what do I find out, Mac? What do I find out?! There is no Pepe Silvia. The man does not exist, okay? So I decide, "Oh shit, buddy, I gotta dig a little deeper." There's no Pepe Silvia? You gotta be kidding me! I got boxes full of Pepe! All right. So I start marchin' my way down to Carol in HR and I knock on her door and I say, "Carol! Carol! I gotta talk to you about Pepe." And when I open the oor what do I find? There's not a single goddamn desk in that office! There...is...no...Carol in HR. Mac, half the employees in this building have been made up. This office is a goddamn ghost town.

I can't stand that actor, he ruined the show for me

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm not a big fan of the show but Charlie is the best. He's fucking HILARIOUS!

Danny is great too. (he's in S2+?)

Maybe I should give it another chance? S1 was really underwhelming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom