• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stand his voice

iVWIN23iKHuw9.gif

Hixx

Charlie > Mac > Frank >>>>>>> Dennis >>>> Dee

Not a huge fan of the show though. Watchable but yea, just not my type of thing.

GQman2121

Banned
I'm not a big fan of the show but Charlie is the best. He's fucking HILARIOUS!

Danny is great too.

Maybe I should give it another chance? S1 was really underwhelming.

They hit their stride in seasons 2-5 I would say. There's some classic stuff throughout.

So it's this that leads to the footy-gaf civil war that's been brewing for months. Not the bannings, not the results, not the formations. But this.

#TeamCharlie

Di Marzio is saying that Dortmund bought Adrian Ramos for 10 million. Will join them in the summer, obviously.

Milch was against this, wasn't he?

Not a huge fan of the show though. Watchable but yea, just not my type of thing.

Dennis > All.

iMwKhrtM5PXK.gif

At this point Charlie is probably my least favorite, he was great but in the latest season or two he has just become too dumb to be very funny.

Elchele

Di Marzio is saying that Dortmund bought Adrian Ramos for 10 million. Will join them in the summer, obviously.

Milch was against this, wasn't he?

Yep. Sounds like a decent signing, he has Bundesliga experience (I guess he also speaks german) so the adaptation will be much easier. He's a good striker and a good player also.

Unless they have a 'wild card' under the table, Klopp may have realized the best option is to buy 2 good players for the striker position and just change the tactics a bit. Too difficult to find a direct replacement for Lewa.

10M is a bit too much for Ramos, tho. Unless he had a long ass contract in place

GQman2121

Banned

I find that it's more about the pairings. Like when Charlie and Dee are together; or Charlie and Frank; or Mac and Charlie; Dennis and Dee. When they go off on their on adventures that's when funny shit happens.

Yep. Sounds like a decent signing, he has Bundesliga experience (I guess he also speaks german) so the adaptation will be much easier. He's a good striker and a good player also.

Unless they have a 'wild card' under the table, Klopp may have realized the best option is to buy 2 good players for the striker position and just change the tactics a bit. Too difficult to find a direct replacement for Lewa.

10M is a bit too much for Ramos, tho. Unless he had a long ass contract in place

wc.gif

PULGA GET RID OF THAT FFS

For me Mac is the best. I especially love him in Mac banging Dennis and Dee's mum, and also when Mac makes the Cereal defence episode when Mac calls Science a bitch.

Also he is just about the "greese up the beefcakes" in the episode I am watching now.

pulga

Banned

Wildcard.gif

Wilbur

Banned
It's Always Sunny is very hit and miss. Half of it is brilliant and then half of it's just alright

Well some of it is shit

I see Spartak bought some German guy from Valladolid, Patrick Ebert. Is he any good La Liga-gaf, can he lead them to the promised land?
lol

pulga

Banned
It's Always Sunny is very hit and miss. Half of it is brilliant and then half of it's just alright

Well some of it is shit

mac-charlie-thelook.gif

wilbs take your hipster opinions, shower them in nandos special hot peri peri sauce, turn it sideways and stick it straight up yooo candy asss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom